ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: best club show? Return to archive
09-01-03 11:21 AM
dogshit vredenburg
09-01-03 11:29 AM
T&A Orpheum. I was at both Orph and Wiltern - and nothing beats the first one - the anticipation, the unknown. The buzz was palpable. Plus, we get Parachute Woman - not done before or since. Sorry, folks - the Orph was the best...
09-01-03 12:17 PM
Angiegirl It's impossible to say because:
- none of us (I think) have seen all clubs on this tour
- it's personal and judgement is influenced by so many other factors (how you feel, how many problems you have on your mind, where you were staying inside the club, personal favorite songs etc.).

I have seen 2 this tour, Olympia and Vredenburg, and Olympia was most special to me because I had camped outside for 2 days to get a ticket in the morning and because I heard the songs like worried and THSMLI for the first time. Vredenburg was special because of the amazing audience, because it was in my country and because they played better than in Olympia.

Shepherds Bush '99 was most special as it was my first club show and because of all the effort we put in to buy a ticket.
09-01-03 02:26 PM
purrcafe Got me as to which was the best. I only saw one (Roseland) and can't imagine that any other show could have been better - but I bet those who attended the others thought that none could top their show!
09-01-03 03:19 PM
dogshit seen 5 this tour,best 1st vredenburg, hardrock, wiltern, astoria, roseland
09-01-03 03:19 PM
Moonisup I'd say,

100 club