ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: today's header ==> Bill Wyman Return to archive
08-30-03 09:59 PM
kath why does it look like somebody has been taking pot shot's at bill's bass??
08-31-03 10:45 AM
mac_daddy I was wondering the same thing - what happened to Bill's bass?
08-31-03 01:24 PM
luxury1 They are prolly shooting at him cus he looks like such a major douchebag, what with that (whiney) book hanging off the bass and his coiffed "bangs". I never noticed how small his fingers were till now. Serves him right.

I am bitter towards this man because of his ridiculous books (well, I only read Stone Alone and could NOT believe he saved all those fucking receipts for gas, etc). I did enjoy his musical contribution to the Stones however. But now he is all "poor me" and I cant take the bragging about the groupies--and of course, it is MOST unsettling that he was dating a 13 yr old. My boys are that age and I believe he should be behind bars for that infraction. I am glad he left the Stones. He is one creepy dude, with small fingers.
Man, am I crabby today or what??
[Edited by luxury1]
08-31-03 10:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Kath, this is the first time in a long time that someone posts something about a Wyman header

This was that one

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone
08-31-03 10:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, I don't know about those shots there
09-01-03 04:10 AM
gypsy yeah, he is a huge creep...be careful, lux...kath and i have discussed this before: wyman's gaze can lure you in...it's like this creepy hypnotic thing going on with his eyes...not sexy, just creepy.
09-01-03 07:31 AM
fmk438j Is that Nelsons Column in the back?

Probably a million of those column things in London, if that's even where it is.

Would be cool though.

09-01-03 12:28 PM
Egbert My guess would be that the bullet holes represent shots fired in response to the book by the remaining 3 original Stones.