ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rolling stones ringtone Return to archive
08-30-03 11:15 AM
egon Let me start by saying that I hate the whole ring tone mania, but the problem is that my new mobile hasn't got a decent (read non irritating) ring tone.

So I want to download something and it might as well be a nice stones tune.

Does anyone have any tips for me?

I have a nokia 6610 and have to call from France.
08-31-03 01:28 PM
padre I've got Mis You in mine. Don't remember where I got it. Don't like the song that much, but the harmoniza riff works quite well as a ringtone. PLUS it makes the peolple around me humming for Miss You everytime the phone rings. Even after it's stopped ringing. Which is nice.
08-31-03 02:01 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy While rooting 'round the net for answers to the trivia, I found somewhere that had "Ain't No Use In Crying" as a ringtone. When my old cell finally breaks, I'm getting a nifty new one and using that.

I can't remember the site, but look on http://www.google.com , search "Ain't No Use In Crying" ringtone or "Stones Ringtones Ain't No Use In Crying" or something like that. (without quotes.) They had a few others too, but I was surprised to see that one.

-tSYX --- Stay away from me...
08-31-03 04:19 PM
Lazy Bones http://www.ringtonejukebox.com/ProductAuthor.asp?AuthorID=529