ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: is Mick Taylor tonight? Return to archive
08-28-03 06:06 PM
Jaxx there's a snippet of raging guitars on my answering machine.
08-28-03 06:18 PM
kath i heard jagger is supposed to put in an appearance...
08-28-03 06:21 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
kath wrote:
i heard jagger is supposed to put in an appearance...

Even that has not been confirmed as of this writing.
08-28-03 06:24 PM
kath but lookeee....just dickin around i made it to 112 posts!!

thank yew...thank yew everyone for making this moment possible.....
08-28-03 06:26 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
kath wrote:
but lookeee....just dickin around i made it to 112 posts!!

thank yew...thank yew everyone for making this moment possible.....

Aw man..this is only my 39th..boo hoo
08-28-03 06:45 PM
Angiegirl Heard some of the show as Mark called me from London 3 times; thanx Mark! Heard CYHMK. Mark and Rik seemed to have a good time at the show. No Jagger or I would have heard it by now I guess...
08-28-03 06:56 PM
kath glad you got to see little mick. i know he is a fine guitar player. oddly, when he was in eugene, oregon he only pulled in about 100 people. i felt badly that i didn't go. hope you enjoyed him tonight!
08-29-03 01:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I received also a voice message on my cell phone, I was in a middle of a buz meeting and turned it off, then I checked for messages and surprise a GREAT SOLO by Mick Taylor.

I'm going to record it and post it, it was cool as it was transmitted live from London to Mexico City and then to the whole fucking planet
08-29-03 06:02 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Heard some of the show as Mark called me from London 3 times; thanx Mark! Heard CYHMK. Mark and Rik seemed to have a good time at the show. No Jagger or I would have heard it by now I guess...

You are very welcome girl!!

No Jagger indeed.
08-30-03 08:59 PM
Gazza those solos were in the middle of "Blind willie mcTell". Glad it came out OK!