ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Fleet Center, Boston - September 3, 2002
Brian Rasic - Thanks Moy!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Craaazy dream Return to archive
09-05-02 12:24 AM
FotiniD I just woke up! Have to write this, then I'll sleep again. And it looked like such a good dream. Then turned sort of a nightmare.

Here's the thing:

The Stones would be playing their gig in Greece - yes, but in my garden! So there's this tiny stage in the garden and I'm so excited, some people start turning up (how on earth would a garden have room for them???) and I chose to stand near the stage, which is incredible because I'll be closer to the Stones than I ever was, it's amazing! So I stand there, looking at the mics, the amps, some ashtrays left for the band, can't believe it.

Then the support act (!) comes up which is Robert Plant (!!!). He starts singing "No Quarter" and in comes Mick too!!! And they sing it together (!!!!!!). I'm in heaven by now, then they just say this song and leave. So I wait for the Stones, along with the other people. One hour passes, two, three, four, no Stones. Where are they? We start calling people, we think they might have chosen to play another venue (!) but we get no news. It's a mystery! Noone seems to know!

Then I get out on the streets, it's the morning after, and I start asking everyone I meet on the street, "do you know what happened with the Stones?" And nobody knows! I start cursing those from Greece who organized the gig, blaming them from everything, crying as I think the Stones will never play Greece again now that this happened !!

Then I go visit some relatives. Their house is on the fifth floor. I look down from the balcony and I see and old cart(how crazy can this dream get?). The cart is full of straw and on the straw lies a man. I think he looks familiar, then somebody tells me: "look down over there! There's Keith Richards sleeping on that cart!". GOOD LORD!!! I jump in the elevator and push ground floor button. The elevator starts moving but then it forgets to stop!!! It's like it's broken or something and it won't stop. I start thinking I'm gonna crash to the floor, then suddenly the doors open and I'm out. Out to the streets, up the cart, there's Keith indeed. And he looks like he did on the inside of Beggars Banquet - the sort of mediaeval clothes and all, that age too. He's keeping a hat over his head and trying to get a nap.

So off I go, "Keith, where have you been? Why was the gig cancelled?" and he just smiles and shrugs his shoulder, back to sleeping. And right about when I'm close to the Human Riff, Lord Keith himself, and ready to fire away questions BOOOOM I wake up by some bells from the nearby church... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! You get all this nonsense, and right when it'd become interesting...

Tell you what, the feelings of having lost a gig - unbelieavable as the circumstances were - were AWFUL. I don't intend on feeling that way again I'm gonna see ten gigs just for revenge for the ones I lost in 1999.

Sorry for the long post,
Back to sleeping
[Edited by FotiniD]