ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Fleet Center, Boston - September 3, 2002
Brian Rasic - Thanks Moy!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone got tickets from the Fan Club ? Return to archive
09-04-02 10:36 PM
gotdablouse I wonder what these golden circle seats really are and if any are still available.
Take for instance the Oakland show where I might convince myself to go, hehe...
"Buy Tickets" take you to the tickets.com site where I can get ok tickets for $175 ($150 face) dead center at the top of the lower level. I've had similar ones before and while they're ok, they're not great.
"Get Tickets" takes me to the Fan Club tickets. I guess I need to purchase the $95 subscription before I can complete the purchase, but anyway it just gives me "best available" tickets for $150, seeminlgy using the interface/data from the tickets.com website. No info on the actual location...
Not very encouraging is it?
Has anyone actually bought these FanClub tickets? What kind of seats did you get, assuming you've received your tickets of course.

BTW - Paul McCartney's "outrageously" priced tickets cost $80 in the same exact location...in April of this year!