ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Fleet Center, Boston - September 3, 2002
Brian Rasic - Thanks Moy!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Here's two more pix from last night's Boston show that weren't posted in the previous thread... :D Return to archive
09-04-02 05:06 PM
MarthaMyDear

Click here for all of the pix and stories, etc.!!!

*** Martha ***
TheRolling-Stones.com
09-04-02 05:26 PM
sonicrock thanks martha
09-04-02 05:34 PM
MarthaMyDear YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME!!! THANK YOU!!! I'm not having a great day and it's nice to get a thank you!!! ROCK ON and I hope you get to some shows this tour!!!

*** Martha ***
09-04-02 05:47 PM
Moonisup great!!

thank you very much, thank you very kindly

rik
09-04-02 08:51 PM
Miss U. Thanx Martha, AKA "Sunshine", lol. I feel the same way...
09-05-02 05:55 AM
MarthaMyDear THEY CALL HER SUNSHINE!!! THE KIND THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS!!! YEAH... YEAH... HE!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol................... :P SHIT!!! I hate shitty days... lol................. :P It will get better, though!!! It always does... JUST THINK: STONES ARE COMING!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT EASY, MISS U. AND EVERYONE!!!

*** Martha ***