ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Fleet Center, Boston - September 3, 2002
Brian Rasic - Thanks Moy!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SFM video from last night up at rs.com Return to archive
09-04-02 10:53 AM
T&A Awesome! Check it out! How about Ronnie's guitar - almost sounded like Brian's sitar!

The look great, they sound great...what more is there to want!

Tod
09-04-02 11:33 AM
sandrew That was pretty bad-ass. Ronnie on an electric sitar - who woulda thought. The mix was screwy on that clip, but you sure get the idea. Man, I wish I was there.
09-04-02 12:02 PM
~AzQb

...and you PAY to join ???

LOL
09-04-02 12:26 PM
scope Be forewarned. Unless there is something screwy going on with my PC at work, it looks like you get 1 shot to view the video. After watching it at the high bandwidth option, the only way I could view it again was by using the med and low options. When I try to play the high bandwidth a 2nd time, it fails. Anyone else have this problem?
09-04-02 12:30 PM
Moonisup Well do you have to be a member for it?? I aren't and can't find it!!
09-04-02 12:55 PM
tumblingdice I have the problem too but not just after first view, it is now any time. When I first got on it yesterday I could see the videos now I only get the sound and says receiving audio only for some reason. Can anyone help?
09-04-02 02:08 PM
gotdablouse Well there you have it, the Rolling Stones break new ground on the internet by making their fan site a pay site.
Fuck that.

Hopefully someone who's got some advanced internet skills (i.e. can use a sniffer) well get the address of the stream and post it here. I can help share that if someone passes on their access credentials
[email protected]
[Edited by gotdablouse]
09-04-02 02:12 PM
tumblingdice You do have to be a member, if you just go to the page you can see older video but not these until you sign in, it seems. But still I can't see it, when I click it I get audio only so I can hear it but on a windows player that pops up online it won't let me get it on my pc.
09-04-02 02:33 PM
Moonisup Well it is just for the US fans and for the ones who have tix already!! Well I haven't,
fuck me.
09-04-02 02:38 PM
tumblingdice European fans can join now but it is 95.00 it does say though that Europeans get 40 licks cd free so that is some money back if you planned on buying it.
09-04-02 02:43 PM
scope It also says that anyone who has a ticket can get access. Below is the text direct from the site. I found this when following the links to sign up.

If you've got a Ticket in hand for the Rolling Stones 2002/03 LICKS Tour, then you are ALREADY A MEMBER of the Official Rolling Stones Fan Club!

Your ticket includes access to all the features of theRolling Stones Official Fan Club web site!

There are 2 ways to unlock your membership:

1) If you bought your ticket online, simply enter the email address you used during your online ticket purchase. Your email address will unlock your Basic Membership to the RSFC. Once we verify your email address, you will then step through a simple registration process to set up your account. If you purchased more than 1 ticket, then your email address unlocks the same number of Rolling Stones Fan Club accounts as tickets purchased. For Example, if you bought 6 tickets for you and 5 friends, then your email address will unlock 6 accounts.

2) DID NOT buy your ticket online.
All you have to do to claim your RSFC membership is enter in your personal information and send us proof of your ticket purchase. At the end of the registration process, you will be asked to FAX a one page print-out, and including a copy of your ticket to (212) 208-2911

Simply print out the form, attach your ticket and fax it off. You will be emailed with your account login within 5 business days.

09-05-02 02:40 AM
padre I'd be more than willing to loan someone's credencials, too. It'll take 'till next year before I get my ticket and membership to the fan club. And I sure don't have 95 bucks extra at the moment...
09-05-02 03:44 AM
Mathijs at http://rollingstones.com/virtualticket/

all the vids can be down loaded for FREE. There's no reason to join an airbubble for $95.

Mathijs
09-05-02 05:04 AM
peterdv dank u Matthijs :-) for the link
great, i tried this morning but no luck but with this one it works
merci
peter