ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Fleet Center, Boston - September 3, 2002
Brian Rasic - Thanks Moy!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: opening band - The Pretenders - song list anyone???? Return to archive
09-04-02 10:05 AM
Petitejlz Does anyone have the song list that the Pretenders played? Also, what time does the Pretenders go on and what time do the Stones go on?? THANKS!
09-04-02 10:26 AM
corgi37 Fair dinkum, are'nt the Pretenders dead yet? Well, i know 2 are, but Christ, there isnt a more irrelevant band in the world is there? Except for Guns and Roses or Nirvana part 2 with Chris Cornell, or some such shit. I mean, fuck, Pretenders? Man, Chrissie Hynde must of beaten Keith at pool or something to get that gig.
09-04-02 10:37 AM
Petitejlz
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Fair dinkum, are'nt the Pretenders dead yet? Well, i know 2 are, but Christ, there isnt a more irrelevant band in the world is there? Except for Guns and Roses or Nirvana part 2 with Chris Cornell, or some such shit. I mean, fuck, Pretenders? Man, Chrissie Hynde must of beaten Keith at pool or something to get that gig.

Hi there, I agree, but what are you going to do? Just wanted to know how long to expect before I can finally see my favorite band again!!!
09-04-02 12:33 PM
ShannonDC Hey I'd gladly watch Chrissie and Pretenders after sitting through some of the horrible openers the Stones have had in past years. I'm talking about Journey, Foreigner, Blind Melon - the list is loooong. Gimme the Pretenders any day!
09-04-02 01:10 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Irrelevant? What do you consider releveant, Creed? Britney? Anything that's on MTV? Who gives a damn wheather they are current trend sitters or not.
09-05-02 05:30 AM
zyggy_baker The Pretenders I think are great. I mean two original members of the group are dead but that hasn't stopped them has it? I think it's Guns'n Roses that are crap. Their music is pointless and Slash, well what can I say? I suspect it's his hair that plays his guitar.
09-05-02 05:48 AM
padre Shaggy is relevant!