ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Fleet Center, Boston - September 3, 2002
Brian Rasic - Thanks Moy!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Final Rolling STones Opener SEtlist Return to archive
09-03-02 11:04 PM
Toronto Tom Thanks to AKissAway for sending me the reports to give live to all.

1. Street Figting Man
2. If You Can�t Rock Me
3. It�s Only Rockn-Roll
4. Don�t Stop
5. Stray Cat Blues
6. Wild Horses
7. Loving Cup (MIck messed up one line)
8. Rocks Off
9. Rip This Joint (This is great just like being there)
10. Tumbling Dice (Introductions)
11. Keef Slipping Away
12. Happy
13. Love Train WOW
14. Undercover
15.CYHMK ( I listened to this for a while killer Ronnie was great)
16.Honky Tonk Women (Erotic Jap animation)
17. Satisfaction
18 B STage NOW Mannish Boy ahhhhhhhhhhhh lucky bastards
19. B STage Neighbours
20. B Stage Brown Sugar
21.off B stage Sympathy for the devil
22. Jumpin Jack Flash

Encore:

21.off B stage Sympathy for the devil
22. Jumpin Jack Flash

NOt sure if SFTD and JJF had been encores.

AT end tons of REd paper came down on crowd from stage. Show is over this one is in the books.

09-03-02 11:08 PM
Boomhauer Tom, what are the official times for this concert? Meaning starting time for Stones and ending time. (How many hours did they play?)
09-03-02 11:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Toronto Tom, thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU
09-03-02 11:29 PM
Toronto Tom
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
Tom, what are the official times for this concert? Meaning starting time for Stones and ending time. (How many hours did they play?)

I am not sure of exact times I would say over 2 hours but under 2 hours and 15 minutes.

09-03-02 11:33 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 the setlist is good. just needs to be improved.
09-03-02 11:45 PM
Boomhauer thanks Tom!

I agree with you about everything else. Everybody was thanking you for your dedication on getting STones fans news from rehearsals and what not, and you said something to the fact of how it was not a job but just a bunch of fun. I agree. If I had the chance to see everything, I would do it.
09-03-02 11:51 PM
Martha Thanks Toronto Tom for getting the set-list to us asap. That was too cool!

Otherwise, I mighta gone craaaaaaaaazy waiting.

...........waiting on a friend

peace and sweet dreams to all..with months and months of shows ahead of us!!!!!
09-04-02 12:03 AM
parmeda
quote:
I agree with you about everything else. Everybody was thanking you for your dedication on getting STones fans news from rehearsals and what not, and you said something to the fact of how it was not a job but just a bunch of fun. I agree. If I had the chance to see everything, I would do it.

Tom...
I like your kind of fun. Thank you for your unselfishness.
Pam
09-04-02 12:09 AM
dead man cum Ditto. T-Tom deserves some serious recognition for front lines action for keeping everyone informed. What tonight's setlist tells me is that the micro-management fanatics who anylayze and criticize every small details of what the stones MIGHT play on a given night need to relax and let the boys develop the setlists in any direction they want.....obviously they are going to do some gems and warhorses and they are going to kick ass no matter what.
Rock on you grizzled mo-fos

Terry
09-04-02 12:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl So the concert ends at the B-Stage? Then the encore?
09-04-02 01:10 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
So the concert ends at the B-Stage? Then the encore?

Yup!

And what a beautiful B-Stage concert it was, too!

And guess what?

Chuck Leavell had a noticed absence of suckage!

I didn't even mind his piano solo for "Honky Tonk Women"!

As it was the only time I ever managed to hear him!

Apart from "Loving Cup", which I thought was terrible.

-tSYX.
09-04-02 01:14 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Toronto Tom wrote:
I am not sure of exact times I would say over 2 hours but under 2 hours and 15 minutes.

The Stones started at 8:52 and ended at 11:02.

The Pretenders sucked.

-tSYX.
09-04-02 07:29 AM
Lazy Bones Thanks, Tom! Had to wait until this morning to know what was done after the 13th song. You're the shit!
09-04-02 08:01 AM
straycat58 Although I would have given my ass to be there last night, I must say I'm not particularly excited by the setlist.
After the rehearsal, I was hoping in heart of stone (even a Lady jane) or Have you seen mother., Thru and thru more than the usual Happy.
Some more attention to the blues side and in any case I never liked Mannish boy but prefer Hoochie coochie man and, maybe, there was space for Everybody needs..
As for the classics, what about She's a rainbow and Let it loose (i shall never have the chance to get a live version of these 2?)
This is my very personal opinion but I look forward to listen to this concert to clear my mind.
By the way, I'm extremely happy to read that the guys played wonderfully. What about the spirit of the band and waht abut the crowd.. any comment on it?