ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Fleet Center, Boston - September 3, 2002
Brian Rasic - Thanks Moy!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Photos from Boston Return to archive
09-03-02 10:41 PM
FotiniD Have you seen this????

http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?c=news_photos&p=rolling+stones

Think I'm going to faint
09-03-02 10:46 PM
~AzQb
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Have you seen this????

http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?c=news_photos&p=rolling+stones

Think I'm going to faint

...ahhhh he chose the blue jacket...thank you...thank you...

OuttaMahHeadAndThenSOME~!

~
09-03-02 10:51 PM
CS

[Edited by CS]
09-03-02 10:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot Ggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Do you KNOW how much this is killing me? The Stones are playing, and I'm not there!

Dear Lord, give me strength....
09-03-02 10:56 PM
parmeda BE STILL MY BEATING FUCKING HEART!!!!!

SS...SLAP ME, QUICK!
09-03-02 10:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Slap you?

Never, I'm quite the gent.

Spanking is another thing altogether though....
09-03-02 10:58 PM
FotiniD Sir Stonesalot, all I can think of when looking at these pictures is: "well, let's see, I'd be attending three shows next year, how about five, well, maybe six or seven..." God, if I could be on every single gig!!!

It must be one great gig! The setlit's great, they look so full of energy in the pics... Can't wait!
09-03-02 11:03 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Ggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Do you KNOW how much this is killing me? The Stones are playing, and I'm not there!

Dear Lord, give me strength....

Now you know how I feel...

; )

~
09-03-02 11:06 PM
Lacride THANKS BOYS, GREAT PICS!!!
ROLLING STONES FOREVER!!!
09-03-02 11:09 PM
moy here's another with woody

09-03-02 11:11 PM
moy this is nother missing in the above set

09-03-02 11:14 PM
parmeda Moy!
Just when I was startin' to calm down....

(sorry for the earlier outburst, folks)
09-03-02 11:18 PM
moy not before me
09-03-02 11:19 PM
mick&keith My Oh My...look at those Red Lips in the set design!!!!

Beautiful photos!
09-03-02 11:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh fer fuck sake!

How the hell am I supposed to get any friggin' sleep tonight! I have to get up early and fire automatic weapons tomorrow. Do you know how friggin' dangerous that is on no sleep? I'll be slingin' 9mm all over the range!

EGAD!
09-03-02 11:22 PM
Boomhauer In that one pick Woody has that "Look how far I can shoot my load" look when he's tearing up on the geeeeetar.

Looks like arena shows have a simple stage setting, kind of like the who, except the Stones have the big screens directly behind them. I assume stadium shows will be "fucking enormous", with tons of lights, visuals, and a huge intro.

Everyone is a winner, no matter what show you go to;

Arena: Simple stage setting, b stage, and rare songs plus a few of the GREATEST HITS.

Stadium: Huge production show, b stage, GREATEST HITS plus a few (maybe) rare songs.

Club: Probably all rare songs and very intimate setting.

Can't complain about anything!
09-03-02 11:32 PM
Stonesmillenium2001
quote:
moy wrote:
here's another with woody

if you find a good picture where you get a clear view of the two guitars in the background please post them. this is the first time they have had guitars close to the amp in over 25 years.
09-04-02 12:01 AM
MidnightRambler You're right---I couldn't believe that they guitars were just right there on the stage!

I bet doing that has something to do w/ the lost of their dear friend Chuch. I'm sure he was the one who helped out w/ bringing out guitars and stuff.

I was surprised that these pictures came up so quickly! They look great!
09-04-02 12:03 AM
Martha Absolutely KILLER shots!!!!!!!!

October 12th...October 12th..October 12th......
is my new mantra

(then the 14th and 20th)!!
09-04-02 12:04 AM
Gimme Shelter RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I really can't wait for the San Francisco and Oakland shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-04-02 12:10 AM
MidnightRambler You're right---I couldn't believe that they guitars were just right there on the stage!

I bet doing that has something to do w/ the lost of their dear friend Chuch. I'm sure he was the one who helped out w/ bringing out guitars and stuff.

I was surprised that these pictures came up so quickly! They look great!
09-04-02 01:33 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 did mick also ever take his jacket off or go through shirt changes?
09-04-02 02:00 AM
padre Who was it that said "Sometimes I'm blue, but blue is not my colour"?
09-04-02 02:45 AM
Boomhauer Well, Mick's still got the classic moves going on.

I don't care what anybody fucking says. I hope I look as good as MIck when I'm 59. Micks had those creases in his face for the last 20 years (He's had the dimples probably since he was a young'un). They are not fucking wrinkles. Well, maybe a little.

BTW, all this stuff has made me friggin' horny as hell. I saw Brittany Spears on TV in her leather outfit and I was thinking about how I was getting my GROOVE on with her. Anybody else have that dream?

OCT 12, can't wait! (Hopefully Sept. 13 too, maybe I'll win the tickets from the radio)
09-04-02 02:59 AM
MarthaMyDear In that one pick Woody has that "Look how far I can shoot my load" look when he's tearing up on the geeeeetar.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BOOMHAUER!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P HA!!! HA!!! lol.................. :P He does look rather SEXY doing that!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P HE!!! HE!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! :P Ugh... I can't WAIT for Staples!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two months!!! BEAUTIFUL PIX!!! THANK YOU!!! MICK LOOKS ***GREAT***!!! THANK YOU!!!

*** Martha ***
09-04-02 03:05 AM
MarthaMyDear BTW, all this stuff has made me friggin' horny as hell. I saw Brittany Spears on TV in her leather outfit and I was thinking about how I was getting my GROOVE on with her. Anybody else have that dream?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I just read this... BOOMHAUER, YOU'RE CRACKIN' ME UP!!! SHUT-UP!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Damn... I like this one guy and I just want to jump his ass... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I work for him once in awhile (not often) and I want to can the job and make a move on the man... Shit... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I'm shy, though... I'm cute, though, damnit, and he just broke-up with someone, so I know he's single and... Oh, the only reason I'm saying this shit is because my hormones are just gonna go NUTS when the Stones get here, so any pick-up suggestions are greatly appreciated right now... Thank you for letting mer share and have a GREAT week!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol................ :P

*** Martha ***
09-04-02 07:36 AM
moy
[Edited by moy]
09-04-02 07:38 AM
moy
09-04-02 07:58 AM
MarthaMyDear SHIT!!! Why does Mick have to look so, fuckin' good in the second to last pic.??? UGH!!! That does it... Dominitrix outfit to Staples... YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are there pills you can take to calm the ole' hormones down??? HE!!! HE!!! UGH!!! lol........................... :P Dang... It's going to be a long two-month wait!!! Thanks for the pix, though!!!

*** Martha ***
09-04-02 10:53 AM
corgi37 The old geezers still have that mojo working. Now, all i need is more pics of Sheryl Crows feet. The Stones look so fit. Wrinkled, balding, grey, but fit. Can anyone say what Dont Stop sounded like? what was the crowd reaction to that song?