ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Fleet Center, Boston - September 3, 2002
Brian Rasic - Thanks Moy!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today is an EXILE day. Return to archive
09-03-02 12:14 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I don't know about all you international Stoners, but here in America, we've built a brand spankin' new department called the Department of Homeland Security, whose job, since Mr. Bush was kind enough to give a position as Director with no underlying department, is to scare the holy hell out of us with warnings. Days are ranked in terms of safeness, with a "Blue" day being the most safe and a "Red" day meaning 'Run for your lives!'.

Well, this morning, Tom Ridge (Director of Homeland Security) came out of his office and said the following:

"Today, I am using the budget given to me to fly north to Boston. I declare today, on the new scale, an "Exile on Main Street" day. The album to listen to is this one, based on reports from the field, because of Mick Jagger commentary on the subject stating that it may well be the Album Theme of the September 3rd concert. In conclusion, I would like to say that tonight will be a gas, gas, gas! And if all you squares want to find me, well you'll just have to Sing This All Together, because I am Out Of Time. So long, suckahs!"

He then proceeded down to the airport.

So today's an EXILE DAY.

Put that sucker in your playahs!

-tSYX --- Rip this joint from the head to the toes, round and round and round we go!
09-03-02 12:30 AM
luridchief I'm IN!

I've got it playing now.

When's "SOME GIRLS day?"
09-03-02 12:47 AM
Prodigal Son Yeah, baby!!! Play "Tumbling Dice" full blast and those Iraqui evil guys and terrorists will be fleeing in fear over our "Devil's music." So scared they know we'll always play it, 24/7 so they can't come. if they hear it, you see, they'll go to hell (or something like that in the Islam religion). Oh, if you feel the need to get angry over shallow journalism with thoughtless attacks on the Stones, then check out the net for the new york times arts & style from Sunday's paper.
09-03-02 05:51 AM
beer hell yeah. there are too many reasons why EXILE is the greatest album ever made. Sweet Black Angel, T-n-F'd, Tumblin Dice,......... oh they're all amazing!!!!!
09-03-02 06:30 AM
egon
quote:
luridchief wrote:
When's "SOME GIRLS day?"

ALWAYS
09-03-02 06:36 AM
luridchief I just changed my avatar to celebrate in advance! : )

My favorite Stones video is still that cheap, shot-on-video RESPECTABLE clip. It ROCKS!
09-03-02 10:53 AM
Scot Rocks It does rock indeed, is that the one when they all collapse on top of each other at the end?

"She's so RESPECTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......
Don't take my wife
Don't come back...woo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get out of life
Don't take my wife
Don't come back
Get out of my life
Don't take my wife
Don't come back, come back, hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mark
09-04-02 01:25 AM
luridchief That's the one!

I have it on tape somewhere--I'll have to capture it sometime and put it up . . . !