ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 Ronnie Wood - Thanks speedfreakjive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Neil Young 10/16 (nsc) Return to archive
31st August 2007 08:05 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle From billboard.com:
In the surest sign yet that Neil Young's decades-in-the-works "Archives" boxed set is nearing release, a bonus CD featuring a track from the project will be bundled with copies of his next studio effort, "Chrome Dreams II," due Oct. 16 via Reprise.

According to Young's website, select retail outlets will have the bonus CDs with their own individual track from "Live at the Riverboat," which chronicles a week's worth of concerts from the Toronto shortly after Buffalo Springfield split. "It is one of NY's earliest known live recordings," the site says.

As previously reported, the first volume of "Archives," expected Feb. 18, 2008, will also include the previously released concert sets "Live at the Fillmore East" and "Live at Massey Hall." The remainder will feature material cut with Young's early Canadian band the Squires, recordings from the period during which he lived in Topanga Canyon, Calif., and scores of previously unreleased studio tracks.

Young is expected to tour in October, but for now, his only confirmed dates are next weekend at Farm Aid in New York and his annual Bridge School Benefit, to be held outside San Francisco on Oct. 27-28.
31st August 2007 08:41 PM
pdog living with war was great. the man still has some fire under his ass and it comes out as music.
31st August 2007 10:25 PM
mojoman looking forward to the discs and a tour!!!!
31st August 2007 10:26 PM
Maxmeister I'll add this to my list of potential birthday-Xmas gifts. Who says I'm too hard to buy for?

Coincidentally, I'm actually listening to him at this very moment.

Rick

Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were.
1st September 2007 01:25 PM
MrPleasant Slowly I've turned into a Neil Young fan. On The Beach, I've always liked; also Harvest Moon. Even Re-ac-tor.

I don't like it when he goes messianic ("Freedom"; Bob Dylan you are not, sir) but that's me. Also, what do I know? I just purchased Macca's latest CD and I like it a lot. Sue me!

Also, be sure to check out my latest archives! Long rambling letters adressed to my ex girlfriend, where I don't recognize my pathetic feelings. Luckily, I didn't send any of them! I just became a drunk!

(A classic, from Neil Hamburger):

"Why did God kill John Denver?"
"Because his records weren't selling any more."

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)