ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 Ronnie Wood - Thanks speedfreakjive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My thoughts on the Scorsese trailer Return to archive
31st August 2007 07:23 AM
Steel Wheels The guitars sound brutal. A full frontal assault. The way the Stones charge the front of the stage for JJF is amazing. It's like the audience is under attack. They let Keith out of the cage and he launched into wicked riffs. Mick shows no signs of illness that cancelled my 30th birthday show in Atlantic City.

SFTD sounds great. It's a rock and roll band playing their heart out. What door does Mick come through? That part is really fucking cool.

Loving Cup, one of my all time favorite songs sounds like SHIT with asshole Jack singing and strumming along. Terrible. Thanks for ruining the song.

Buddy Guy will be very fun to watch. One of the last great blues masters with the Stones? It's a sure fire great segment.

The blonde tart will be fun to watch. She's been a fantastic singer for years and I would love to see her do this live with the lads when they return to the road.

Ok, time to go to work.

S.W.

31st August 2007 07:50 AM
LadyJane SW I salute you for your unwavering support and enthusiasm for this band you love so deeply.

It was my HONOR to enjoy the Atlantic City II show with you.

Next tour, Steel Wheels must come to our grand {{{{Summit of the Century Part II}}}} in NYC!!!

your friend,
LJ.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)