ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 Ronnie Wood - Thanks speedfreakjive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: YouTube from Isle of WIght show Return to archive
30th August 2007 02:15 PM
twicks1 I just stumbled on this inadvertently, and was blown away.

Is it just me, or does this stuff look better than the shows on the new DVD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djcAgrZmsMA
30th August 2007 02:30 PM
mrhipfl Isle of Wight's solo on Sympathy blows Austin's away.

30th August 2007 11:12 PM
Lethargy Oh...my...gosh...

I can't believe how truly sucky Keith and Ronnie ave both become. I love 'em to death and always will, but it's just heartbreaking to listen to Sympathy and hear ZERO RHYRTHM GUITAR AND SHITTY LEAD GUITARS. It's just too painful. Every time I think "nah, it can't be that bad" I see a video or listen to a recent audio and I'm reminded how much these two suck now. Sorry y'all, it's true. I'm still thrilled to be in the same arena or stadium with them, and all that, but these guys are an embarassment.

It wasn't like this for very long. As recently as 2000, Keith was blazing and it was only Ronnie who was the embarassment.

MICK and CHARLIE, on the other hand, are just fabulous as usual.

I'm off to cry now...
31st August 2007 12:09 AM
Glimmer Twin I didn't think it was that bad. Now it wasn't great guitars, but they seemed to emphasize drums and bass. It was a little different than passed versions. Jagger was superb. Overall i liked it. Star Me Up was excellent. Guitars were rockin there.
[Edited by Glimmer Twin]
31st August 2007 07:41 AM
lotsajizz it was a LOT worse at Slane
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)