ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 Ronnie Wood - Thanks speedfreakjive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Official NFL thread - Faith Hill content Return to archive
29th August 2007 06:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels 08/29/07
13:02:04, Categories: Music News Faith Hill
Performs 'Sunday Night Football' Opening Theme

NBC Sports selected five-time Grammy Award-winner and multi-platinum recording artist, Faith Hill, to perform the opening theme for NBC Sunday Night Football, "Waiting All Day for Sunday Night."

A special version of the song, "Waiting All Year for Opening Night" will air Thursday, Sept. 6 in the "NFL Opening Kickoff" as the entire 2007 NFL season kicks off on NBC with the Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts hosting the New Orleans Saints.

"Waiting All Day for Sunday Night" debuts Sunday, Sept. 9, NBC's first "Sunday Night Football" broadcast of 2007 featuring NFC East rivals Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys hosting Eli Manning and the New York Giants. The opening theme will continue to weekly kick off "Sunday Night Football" every Sunday night throughout the NFL season on NBC.

"It's exciting to have been asked to sing the open for this season's Sunday Night games," said Hill. "Maybe now I'll be able to get my jersey size and some better seats for the games?"

29th August 2007 06:38 PM
fireontheplatter at least she is hotter than l'wren
29th August 2007 06:46 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
at least she is hotter than l'wren

Maybe.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
29th August 2007 06:58 PM
fireontheplatter i'll let you on a little secret ok

i'll take shania twain ANYDAY

if i spelt lerens name wrong...well i'm sorry
29th August 2007 07:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i'll let you on a little secret ok

i'll take shania twain ANYDAY

Shania? Yeah kinda underrated. I like alot of her stuff.
29th August 2007 07:09 PM
fireontheplatter nevermind me

i've been drinking since.........saturday morning?

look forward to kickoff season tho

go giants
go phili
go pats
29th August 2007 08:52 PM
robpop 2007 US tour.

I will be at the 8 home dates.

I have a trip booked for Arizona (via Vegas) and St. Louis so far. More to come.

Regular Season
Week Date Opponent Time/Result
1 Sun, Sep 9 at Cleveland 1:00 pm
2 Sun, Sep 16 Buffalo 1:00 pm
3 Sun, Sep 23 San Francisco 1:00 pm
4 Sun, Sep 30 at Arizona 4:15 pm
5 Sun, Oct 7 Seattle 1:00 pm
6 -- bye -- -- --
7 Sun, Oct 21 at Denver 8:15 pm
8 Sun, Oct 28 at Cincinnati 1:00 pm .
9 Mon, Nov 5 Baltimore 8:30 pm
10 Sun, Nov 11 Cleveland 1:00
11 Sun, Nov 18 at NY Jets 1:00
12 Mon, Nov 26 Miami 8:30 pm
13 Sun, Dec 2 Cincinnati 8:15 pm
14 Sun, Dec 9 at New England 1:00 pm
15 Sun, Dec 16 Jacksonville 1:00 pm
16 Thu, Dec 20 at St. Louis 8:15 pm
17 Sun, Dec 30 at Baltimore 1:00 pm

[Edited by robpop]
30th August 2007 06:06 PM
Some Guy gonna be a rough season,tater.
30th August 2007 06:39 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
gonna be a rough season,tater.

Falcons will be better off in long run...but Some Guy?...I would like there chances this year better with Joey from Friends than Joey Harrington......fuck..even that old hottie Joey Heatherington
30th August 2007 06:47 PM
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Falcons will be better off in long run...but Some Guy?...I would like there chances this year better with Joey from Friends than Joey Harrington......fuck..even that old hottie Joey Heatherington

cut it out, thats some funny shizznitt!
30th August 2007 08:14 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
gonna be a rough season,tater.

One more week brother!!!
30th August 2007 08:20 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:

One more week brother!!!

Is it too late to get on the Steelers bandwagon?
30th August 2007 08:26 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Is it too late to get on the Steelers bandwagon?

It's ok with me, but you better ask Moonie first. Even though he bolted out of town, he is still a very powerful man in the Steel City. Is it that bad? Is everybody jumping ship down south?
30th August 2007 08:40 PM
robpop I, for one will not miss Vick. The last two Steelers Falcons matchups took years off my life.
30th August 2007 08:42 PM
Nellcote Please, just stand aside, handle things like a man.

This includes you, Peyton.

30th August 2007 08:45 PM
robpop
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Please, just stand aside, handle things like a man.

This includes you, Peyton.

Even though I am not a fan of the Pats, I do respect them. They are a class organization. Let's see how the handle all the bagage that they have acquired.
31st August 2007 10:10 AM
gimmekeef Pats are the first seed no doubt...Chargers a hair behind....then Indy and Baltimore right next...Then a dog fight....Denvers overrated I believe but still very tough....Cincy same thing...wheres their D?...Then you have my Steelers along with Jags/Jets...all in next group....With such a tough top end I cant see a breakthrough surprise by anyone in the AFC...It will all come down to who stays healthy and gets hot last 4 games...
31st August 2007 10:14 AM
Nellcote With all of the tumoult in San Diego in the off season, I find it hard to fathom they are still picked so high.
I have Baltimore & Indy ahead of them, the Jets will be higher than they are being given credit for. The good thing it starts for real less than a week from now.
31st August 2007 10:21 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
With all of the tumoult in San Diego in the off season, I find it hard to fathom they are still picked so high.
I have Baltimore & Indy ahead of them, the Jets will be higher than they are being given credit for. The good thing it starts for real less than a week from now.

I thought the same about the Chargers Nellie...I'm no Norv fan...but look at that talent!...and with Raiders/Chiefs and a split at least with Denver theres 5 wins...They are young too so should get even better.Rivers looks like real deal too.....Thats the guy Steelers wanted until SD made the trade to get him with Giants..Ben fell to 11 but Pitt really wanted Rivers....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)