ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 2007 Ronnie Wood - Thanks speedfreakjive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ian Mclagan of "The Faces" ask for help to Induct "The Faces" into Rock N Roll H Return to archive
28th August 2007 05:07 PM
LoveinVainRonnie I received the following message from http://www.ianmclagan.com
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ianmclaganandthebumpband

Help induct Faces into Rock & Roll HOF!

Greetings Faces fans!

Please sign our petition to get the Faces inducted into the Rock &
Roll Hall of Fame:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/thefacesrrhof

Special thanks to Jim Emmi for organizing the petition.

And be sure to visit the official Faces website to learn more about
this incredible band:

http://www.the-faces.com

Thanks for your support…

Lynne
28th August 2007 05:10 PM
gimmekeef Love the Faces...but not a big fan of begging and whining..Besides teh hall is so full of shit now anyway...
28th August 2007 05:38 PM
Saint Sway no need to sign a petition

I'm pretty sure they let just about anyone in

28th August 2007 05:55 PM
moy thanks, the faces must be there let's sign the petition
28th August 2007 07:22 PM
LoveinVainRonnie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Love the Faces...but not a big fan of begging and whining..Besides teh hall is so full of shit now anyway...

LOL I hear ya. Just thougt to pass it on.
28th August 2007 07:33 PM
Rags Thanks to all who signed for their support. This is something the fans have organized for the Faces. As you can see from the signature list, many Bump/Faces music pals have already signed...so, please join us!

The petition is a start, and hopefully the Faces will gain the long overdue recognition they deserve.

I forgot to mention in the initial email to include your full name on the petition signature.

29th August 2007 06:33 PM
MemoFromTinaTurner I signed yesterday.

The Faces: One of the greatest rock and roll bands ever.
29th August 2007 06:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Thanks for the info.
I'll sign it.
Not that it'll do any good but it can't hurt. They had a petition a while back for Johnny Winter. He stiil ain't in.
29th August 2007 07:02 PM
mojoman they should tour that will get them in!!!
29th August 2007 09:22 PM
LoveinVainRonnie
quote:
mojoman wrote:
they should tour that will get them in!!!

Yeah, I was thinking that. I was thinking they should do a mini tour, and maybe an album with all the media publicity...Then they'd probably be more likely to be considered...But a petition is a start.
29th August 2007 09:27 PM
glencar They need to tour. We should have to do ALL the heavy lifting! Isigned BTW. A worthy endeavor.
30th August 2007 12:53 AM
LoveinVainRonnie
quote:
glencar wrote:
They need to tour. We should have to do ALL the heavy lifting! Isigned BTW. A worthy endeavor.

Yeah, that's true. Someone sent me a bit of a Ronnie interview from Uncut mag a bit ago...It said that they were basically up for touring together again, but that mac told ronnie not to do it, cause Rod would be doing it for the wrong reasons or something like that.

I say unless what the reason is , is going to make you hate each other, they should just do it anyways.
30th August 2007 02:45 PM
gimmekeef Tour?..yes anything to keep Ronnie busy and away from the sauce....Keith too for that matter...A mini Winos/Faces tour?....hey I like that!
30th August 2007 04:35 PM
Saint Sway Ronnie's in for a real shocker if the Faces ever do put a tour together.

he'll get to see what a real band's tour is like

talk about falling back down to earth

"hop on the bus Ronnie!"

[Edited by Saint Sway]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)