ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro - September 5, 2002
Click here for credits and more pix, with thanks to Moy :)

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Feeling Frisky ..........and you ??????? Return to archive
09-03-02 09:25 AM
Joey OK , who's Jonesing for a Stonesing right now ?????

To all those lucky enough to attend tonight's opening show in Boston .....my heartfelt congratulations .

Please write a review and let us know just how great the performance was ????

I still say the opening song will be " Gimme Shelter " !

" Fleet Center Me Ronnie "

Joey ( Providing quality posts like this and many others since 1999 )

09-03-02 10:36 AM
jb I am very excited and nervous Joey....I used Nair for Men hair remover on my chest this weekend and it was not very effective. I always shave my body hair at the begining of the tour and by October, when they come to Fla., it will be perfect length..not growing out of my neck or coming out of my front shirt, as chicks hate that look.
[Edited by jb]
09-03-02 10:48 AM
Joey " I always shave my body hair at the begining of the tour and by October, when they come to Fla., it will be perfect "

I always shave off my girlfriend's landing strip ....................silky smooth , like wine .

Can't you just wait for tonight JB ??????? I am absolutely giddy with joy .

YES !!!!!!!

Clubby Bear
09-03-02 11:06 AM
jb I am giddy with jealousy as I won't be there...I see, however, that the critics are already knocking the presumed song selection.
09-03-02 11:13 AM
Joey " I see, however, that the critics are already knocking the presumed song selection. "

Yes .........." Presumed " is the key . I wish I knew for sure . Actually , I wish I knew the song selection for the Orpheum .

Now THAT would be something to brag about .

J .

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road