ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro - September 5, 2002
Click here for credits and more pix, with thanks to Moy :)

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: time difference Return to archive
09-03-02 08:57 AM
egon So what's the time difference between Boston and europe/france, and what (local) time are the stones on?
been thinking of playing at least one whole song real loud as soon as they come on and upset my neighbours at the same time.

for everyone that's going; "have a great time!!!"

cheers
09-03-02 08:59 AM
Jumacfly Bonne id�e Egon!!!
et des demain je demenage!!
09-03-02 09:13 AM
egon work finished "pour toi"?
what's next?
09-03-02 09:16 AM
Jumacfly Egon
i finish on friday, and on saturday night i come by bus in Den Haag!
and sunday may be in amsterdam with my friend Phil (hi Phil, come here!!)....he s also from Marseille, as you are I guess??

and next....time waits for no one...i don t know yet

Cheers from Montpellier!!
09-03-02 09:22 AM
egon yes i'm living in marseille (work in martigues)
have a great time in holland (as i'm sure you will)
say hello to my fellow dutchies. drink a heineken and smoke a 'joint' for me.

hope to read you here again soon, or otherwise, who knows, next year at the velodrome in marseille...?

ciao
09-03-02 09:29 AM
Jumacfly martigues is nearly 100 kms from Mtp...
I come every year at the velodrome...but this year it wil be really hard to win...
See ya, no problem for HNK and a BIG joint!!
Cheers
09-03-02 11:48 AM
Lacride
quote:
egon wrote:
So what's the time difference between Boston and europe/france, and what (local) time are the stones on?
been thinking of playing at least one whole song real loud as soon as they come on and upset my neighbours at the same time.

for everyone that's going; "have a great time!!!"

cheers

Salut Egon!
Si tu veux l'heure de Boston... Six heures de diff�rence entre l'Europe et la c�te Est des EU.

http://horlogeparlante.com/information.htm?en=0&country=750

A deux heures mercredi matin, j'balance IORR dans mes boxes!

Let's get stoned!!!
09-03-02 11:54 AM
FotiniD And there's another site with times around the world and all:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Oh dears! Three long years and it's finally here!!! Can you believe it? Lots and lots of wishes for great fun to all attending (you lucky ones!) and I just can't wait to get the pictures, the reviews, the setlists!!! Oh, Stones fever

It is happening!!!
09-03-02 11:54 AM
Jumacfly Hey Lacride!
i d like to do the same, but it will be strange for my boss if i came here in the middle of the night...."ah, you know chief, the famous nakerphelge file!! i got to work on it!"
LOL!!

Cheers
09-03-02 11:55 AM
Jumacfly Hey Lacride!
i d like to do the same, but it will be strange for my boss if i came here in the middle of the night...."ah, you know chief, the famous nakerphelge file!! i got to work on it!"
LOL!!

Cheers
09-03-02 12:07 PM
Lacride Salut Jumacfly!

T'es au turbin? J'ai le bol de bosser chez moi et je suis sur ADSL. Je reste glu� � mon PC toute la nuit. Salut � la Grande Bleue!
09-03-02 12:11 PM
Jumacfly ben ouais, je termine vendredi....moi aussi je suis sur adsl, en piratant le reseau de france telecom...mais shut...elle est pas belle la vie!!!
vivement demain!!
a+, la bise aux vaches!!;D

09-03-02 12:25 PM
tumblingdice I have found Europe seems to be 7 hours ahead of my time and Boston is one hour ahead of me so it should be 6 hours ahead in Europe from B-town
09-03-02 12:35 PM
F505 That means that the kick off is at 03.00 in Europe when they start in Boston at nine o'clock in the evening...
09-03-02 02:05 PM
Scot Rocks Will be a long night or an early rise then...probably wise to get up early, however being me it will be an a very late night listening to Midnight Rambler.

Mark
09-03-02 02:51 PM
egon thanks for the replies

remains one question: "what shall i play at 0300??

suggestions?

maybe stick to she smile's sweetly or angie
don't really want to piss off the neighbours!

09-03-02 03:48 PM
Moonisup This could be the last time!!
09-03-02 04:11 PM
egon NEVER!!!
09-03-02 08:22 PM
Lacride
quote:
egon wrote:
NEVER!!!

IORR avec �couteurs, je risque pas d'effrayer mes voisines. Je suis aussi tent� par l'intro de No Security et YGMR. A Stuttgart en 99, j'�tais tout devant, �a m'a d�coiff�, litt�rallement!
09-03-02 08:29 PM
tumblingdice Play Let it Rock from 78 tour LOUD

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road