ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro - September 5, 2002
Click here for credits and more pix, with thanks to Moy :)

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Alright Charlie Return to archive
09-03-02 12:06 AM
wkoetke It occurred to me tonight while listening to Voodoo Brew that even the unfinished, discarded demo track called 'Alright Charlie' from that set is more impressive than the latest single Don't Stop. Better rythym, better guitars, more originality, more creativity.

I can't believe how bad their new single is, on so many levels (many of which have already been chronicled here).

Please don't flame me with the "well then don't listen to it" crap. I'm simply commenting on the qualify of the latest release by my favorite band in the universe, just lamenting on how low they've sunk.

And of course, the latest hot rocks set list has even dampened my spirits for the tour (jeez, at least in '89 they broke out 2000 Light Years, '94 Sweet Virginia, and '97-'99 a whole arsenal of stuff)..

Ladies And Gentleman, on their Status Quo Tour 2002, the most Predictable (formerly greatest) Band In The World, The Rolling Stones!!
09-03-02 12:17 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Buddy...

The setlist posted is for the STADIUM SHOW.

How many times must we repeat this?

Of *course* it's gonna be predictable!

People go to the stadiums to *hear* those famous numbers!

We will hear in the Arenas and Clubs a plethora of previously unheard stuff.

And if you don't like "Don't Stop"...

...then that's fine.

You're entitled to your opinion.

I happen to love it.

And I'll be roaring tomorrow night when they play it.

-tSYX --- Why don't we sing this song all together?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road