ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro - September 5, 2002
Click here for credits and more pix, with thanks to Moy :)

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Calling Dr. Freud..Dream Analysis 101.. Return to archive
09-02-02 12:58 PM
Riffhard Last night I had the weirdest dream about the Stones.I was sitting front row on a side ramp off the main stage.The side ramp was also a bar.The guy behind the bar/stage was sliding everyone cold pints of beer during the show.Ronnie had to hop over these pints as they slid down the bar/stage.He was doing great playing his ass off and never once stopping to hoist a pint!I was so proud of him.

At one point he actully handed me my pint which had stopped a bit short.Then I said "Hey,Ronnie ya gotta pick for your good friend Steve?"He says "Sure catch" and he throws me a pick.Now this was no ordinary pick.I noticed that it was at least three times the size of an ordinary guitar pick.It also had a cigarette lighter attached to it.As well as a cork screw and tweezers and even a toothpick.My friends,I determined that Ronnie Wood had given me a rather expensive Swiss Army Pick.I must admit I was a bit taken aback at his generosity.I thanked him profusely.I asked him why he needed a cork screw on his pick and he laughed and said "I don't need the bloody thing anymore that's why I gave it to you!"Then he told me to treasure it and that it had once been used to open a bottle of '65 Lafeite Rothchild Cabernat that was shared with Maggie Truddeu and Lisa Robinson.

What a weird f'ing dream.The thing that sucks about it is now that I've woken up I can't find that goddamned Swiss Army Pick anywhere!

Riffhard
09-02-02 01:09 PM
nankerphelge I gotta tell ya, if there is one guy I cannot wait to catch a buzz with in NYC, it is you Riffy.

09-02-02 01:15 PM
parmeda Riff...
What did your day consist of yesterday? Please share, lol.
I think Nank and I would like to retrace your steps...
09-02-02 02:58 PM
Child of the Moon Y'know, I used to have one of the new-fangled Swiss Army Picks, complete with DSL hookups and Ampeg amp plug-ins, but I lost it in a bet with Joe Mantegna. Lucky bastard.

What the fuck am I talking about again?
09-02-02 04:03 PM
Riffhard Oh yeah Nanky!
We will party like you read about!It will be a gathering of the masses at the Faces and Names Lounge.God it can't get here soon enough for me!

Pam,
The recipe of the day yesterday is as follows:

One bottle of Cabo Wabo Resapado Tequila shared with wife and two friends.

Copius amounts of quality Chiba.

One fine Cohiba Cubano cigar,courtesy of a good friend.

Three pints of Guinness.

Repeat as nessasary for desired results.Especially the chiba.Hope this helps.

Riffhard

[Edited by Riffhard]
09-02-02 04:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl �creo que ya es hora de ir con el siquiatra!
09-02-02 05:24 PM
parmeda
quote:
The recipe of the day yesterday is as follows:

...hmmmm, no wonder!

Thanks Riff
09-02-02 07:47 PM
nankerphelge Oh Riffy! Tequila and chiba -- food of the gods!
Although I am on double secret probation with Tequila -- that stuff is just plain dangerous! I'm liable to forget the whole damn show. And then I'd be open to even further ridicule from the likes of luxury1! Don't need that! Although tequila does help send the ol' libido into hyperdrive! Ol' luxury1 is just liable to get the 3-day Mexican power-spank!

Si si, very nice!
09-02-02 09:12 PM
Soul Survivor I once had a dream that Keef got in a barfight with one of the hells angels because he pissed in Keiths beer glass. I would too! I would kick his motorcycle!
09-02-02 09:57 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
�creo que ya es hora de ir con el siquiatra!

Crees, Voodoo? No lo se! (no hay accentos - lo siento - es muy comico, sin accentos, no? Y creo que mis palabras tienen letras falsas [no se la palabra/idioma por "misspelled" - soy estudiante solamente!])

Forgive my Spanish - I know enough probably to get by on "Where is the restroom" and "I am a hopeless American - forgive me!"

-tSYX --- Have you seen her dressed in gold? Like a queen in days of old?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road