ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro - September 5, 2002
Click here for credits and more pix, with thanks to Moy :)

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tour Return to archive
09-02-02 12:08 AM
Soul Survivor Are they still using that Blondie Chaplin dude? He was/is kind of dumb anyway
09-02-02 06:34 AM
Jumacfly Blondie will be behind the bar or in the parking...
that s what I wish , or may be selling tee shirts with matt clifford!!!!LOL!
09-02-02 10:08 AM
T&A let's be nice. I love Blondie. Great addition to the band (beats the hell out of Clifford).

Blondie can play some killer guitar. He played lead in the Danko-Butterfield band in '79 - still one of the hottest shows I've ever been to.

He's also the singer in one of the greatest white soul blues songs of all time, the Beach Boys' Sail on Sailor.

..cut him some slack, fellas..
09-02-02 11:27 AM
erikjjf Blondie is an old friend of Keith's. And if Keith wants him on tour, respect his wish!
Blondie was great in 1997-1999. He added cool bits here and there, such as the wooden percussion in the beginning of Out Of Control.

/Erik.
09-02-02 11:32 AM
Soul Survivor He looks possessed
09-02-02 11:35 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I think all the silly backup singers should go home and stay there, except for Bernard, who should get a kickass band together and have a great solo carrer, because he has a great voice that doesn't work, in my opinion, with the Stones. He's awesome on "Live And Eclectic" - then again, so's Ronnie! I'd really like to see just the Stones, Darryl, Billy Preston and Ollie Brown up there again - sort of a 1976 redux. But I know Billy ain't coming back on tour - I think he's still on probation! And I don't know where Ollie is.

The greatest thing about Love You Live is the credits.

Bill Wyman: bass, dancing

-tSYX --- It's only teenage wasteland...
09-02-02 11:37 AM
Soul Survivor The stones have more backup people then they do regular members.......about double actually
09-02-02 12:02 PM
T&A Well, at least for 3 songs a night it's just the boys (and Chuck). That ain't too bad.
09-02-02 12:17 PM
sonicrock my only problem is chuck leavell can t stand that guy since i saw the 1990 tour ian stewart i miss you so
09-02-02 12:32 PM
Soul Survivor Get chuck out, and get some new guy. We could tolorate him for a tour because we wouldnt know he is
09-02-02 04:42 PM
Moonisup I want Ian maclagan back, that's also the guy who Stu loved to play with
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-02-02 06:41 PM
Gazza Does it really MATTER?
09-03-02 06:42 AM
corgi37 I just pray that keith doesnt stamp the piano keys just after chuck does his solo on honky tonk. Man, that manouvere has been done to death
09-03-02 09:15 PM
Sparkfly yeah

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road