ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forum Outdoor, Horsens 3rd September
© Jyllands Posten with special thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Canceling 1000 Babs Tix Return to archive
30th August 2006 10:04 AM
Jumping Jack Joshy - Say it ain't so!!!

Hundreds of Streisand Fans Lose Tour Tix

Email this Story

Aug 29, 7:14 PM (ET)

(AP) Barbra Streisand arrives for a film premiere in the Universal City section of Los Angeles in this...
Full Image

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Ticketmaster said Tuesday it had invalidated more than 1,000 tickets to concerts in Barbra Streisand's upcoming national tour after discovering they were bought with a stolen credit card and then resold on the Internet.

In a posting on its Web site, the company warned fans they might have one of the canceled tickets if they did not buy directly from Ticketmaster or a venue box office.

The company said it would send notices to e-mail addresses connected to the voided tickets.

Cities hosting shows with canceled tickets include Philadelphia, New York, Washington, Sunrise, Fla., Auburn Hills, Mich., Chicago, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Atlantic City, N.J.

"It is a serious violation of the law to try to buy concert tickets using stolen credit card information and, when successful, to resell those tickets to unknowing consumer victims through resale Web sites," Sean Moriarty, Ticketmaster's president and chief operating officer, said in a statement.

---

On the Net:

Ticketmaster's Barbra Streisand page: http://www.ticketmaster.com/barbrastreisand

30th August 2006 10:10 AM
Joey

I believe her tour actually IS a bust .
30th August 2006 10:35 AM
pdog This is proof, I don't care!
30th August 2006 10:38 AM
Gazza This is the best excuse I've ever heard for explaining empty seats!!! Wait till you see Cohl using the same spin for 20,000 empties at Gillette Stadium!
30th August 2006 10:48 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
This is the best excuse I've ever heard for explaining empty seats!!! Wait till you see Cohl using the same spin for 20,000 empties at Gillette Stadium!

The Tour is a bust .
30th August 2006 11:42 AM
Nellcote Babs never had enough bust for me
30th August 2006 11:44 AM
Some Guy I really hope my ticket is good.
30th August 2006 12:59 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
This is the best excuse I've ever heard for explaining empty seats!!! Wait till you see Cohl using the same spin for 20,000 empties at Gillette Stadium!

I still haven't bought for Giants even though the timing of it is perfect for me. I might show up at the last minute but even that's not likely since I've seen them plenty lately.
30th August 2006 12:59 PM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Babs never had enough bust for me

Plenty o' honker though!
30th August 2006 05:33 PM
Dan JB can view the list of invalidated tickets here and see if the ones he bought from a broker for the Florida show are any good.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/barbrastreisand
30th August 2006 06:03 PM
glencar He'll need a good lawyer!
31st August 2006 10:09 AM
jb Boston is still wide open and is not going to sell out.
31st August 2006 10:13 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Boston is still wide open and is not going to sell out.

Sadly , I predict that this is not good news for gross .
31st August 2006 10:14 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Sadly , I predict that this is not good news for gross .

Any other venue should have been picked for an opener...Boston has had it with the Stones as reflected in the 70% sold at this time.
31st August 2006 10:20 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Any other venue should have been picked for an opener...Boston has had it with the Stones as reflected in the 70% sold at this time.

Either U2 or THE WHO ( the new album , Endless Wire , will be released here in the states on October 30th ) will win gross this year .

...might be U2

|
|
V

www.U2Tours.com

31st August 2006 10:54 AM
glencar Boston is up to 77% sold!
31st August 2006 11:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't give two shits about her politics one way or another. It's just not my kind of music.
31st August 2006 11:28 AM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I don't give two shits about her politics one way or another. It's just not my kind of music.

I dislike her music and her politics. I dislike everyone's politics!
31st August 2006 11:29 AM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

I dislike her music and her politics. I dislike everyone's politics!

31st August 2006 11:33 AM
glencar Does she still make records or is that over & gone?
31st August 2006 11:33 AM
pdog Create your own photobucket account...
31st August 2006 11:35 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Does she still make records or is that over & gone?

She just released an album called A Bigger Beek!
31st August 2006 11:35 AM
glencar Best since that Barry Gibb album!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)