ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forum Outdoor, Horsens 3rd September
© Jyllands Posten with special thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: VooDoopug Return to archive
29th August 2006 01:06 PM
RollingstonesUSA Do you know the Stones tribute band in Rockford, called Tattoo You?
29th August 2006 01:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Do you know the Stones tribute band in Rockford, called Tattoo You?

I have heard of them, but have not seen them perform. i would like to see them play.

Hot Rocks is the regular playing Chicago Stones Tribute band. Beggars Banquet seems to have consistant gigs listed on their website and The Voodoo Pugs are not currently active. (I have permanently left the band since December.) It is a crowded scene in Chicago for Stones bands!

Sorry I could not be of further assistance.
29th August 2006 02:03 PM
Scottfree
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have heard of them, but have not seen them perform. i would like to see them play.

Hot Rocks is the regular playing Chicago Stones Tribute band. Beggars Banquet seems to have consistant gigs listed on their website and The Voodoo Pugs are not currently active. (I have permanently left the band since December.) It is a crowded scene in Chicago for Stones bands!

Sorry I could not be of further assistance.

Crusading caper is no longer uhhh, well this is going no where....
29th August 2006 02:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

Crusading caper is no longer uhhh, well this is going no where....

Sadly, I don't have the time necessary to dedicate to practices/performances. I was told my old band was holding auditions to reform with slightly different personel, but last I heard they are have not filled out their lineup or scheduled any gigs.
29th August 2006 03:05 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, I don't have the time necessary to dedicate to practices/performances. I was told my old band was holding auditions to reform with slightly different personel, but last I heard they are have not filled out their lineup or scheduled any gigs.

so you are going solo?
29th August 2006 03:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

so you are going solo?

I have nothing to announce at this time, but I am fielding offers.
29th August 2006 03:07 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have nothing to announce at this time, but I am fielding offers.

good man.
29th August 2006 04:01 PM
mrhipfl for voodoo
30th August 2006 03:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
for voodoo

i am touched and quite moved! Thanks!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)