ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forum Outdoor, Horsens 3rd September
© Jyllands Posten with special thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Macca Backs Out of Mills' Charity Appearance Return to archive
29th August 2006 08:22 AM
UGot2Rollme care to wager how much Macca will donate?
------------------------------
McCartney to Donate to Minefield Charity
The Associated Press

August 28, 2006

A charity backed by Paul McCartney and his estranged wife has canceled a fundraising gala after the former Beatle said he would not attend, British newspapers reported.

The event, set for Oct. 11 in Los Angeles, was intended to raise money for the Adopt-A-Minefield campaign, the Daily Mirror said. Heather Mills McCartney helped found the charity.

Adopt-A-Minefield declined to comment on the reports Friday and would not say whether the event had been canceled.

British newspapers reported that McCartney was considering making a donation to the organization to compensate it for the cancellation.

Stuart Bell, McCartney's spokesman, confirmed that McCartney would be making a donation, although he declined to comment on the exact sum.

McCartney, 64, and Mills McCartney, 38, announced their separation in May after four years of marriage. They have begun divorce proceedings in an increasingly acrimonious split. The couple have a 2-year-old daughter, Beatrice.

The former Beatle announced his decision not to attend the gala in July, saying in a statement that he would not be able to attend 'given the current circumstances.'

Last year's gala in Los Angeles, hosted by the couple, raised some $3 million for minefield clearance and the rehabilitation of land mine victims.

29th August 2006 08:24 AM
glencar Howe sad.
29th August 2006 09:39 AM
Joey

I had no IDEA that Heather was a Hooker .
29th August 2006 10:56 AM
jb Macca is an ass and anyone who seeks his destruction is A-OK with me...good for her...she will cost him at least one to two tours grosses(200-500Mil).
[Edited by jb]
29th August 2006 11:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
...she will cost him at least one to two tours grosses(200-500Mil).

Yeah but that will keep him on the road.
29th August 2006 01:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yeah but that will keep him on the road.

Amen TTM ..................

BEST STONES YET !!!!!

BEST MACCA YET !!!!

BEST WHO YET !!!!!

" The new album will be called ' Endless Wire ' Ronnie ! "

Cuz !
29th August 2006 03:53 PM
glencar Macca v. MUCCA could make "Bleak House" look like a hayride!
29th August 2006 06:23 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Macca v. MUCCA could make "Bleak House" look like a hayride!

Blue ..................

Heather was a Hooker ..... Did you know this fact ?!
29th August 2006 06:25 PM
glencar I think I bought her once. She had 2 legs if it's who I think it is.
29th August 2006 06:42 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think I bought her once. She had 2 legs if it's who I think it is.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)