ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forum Outdoor, Horsens 3rd September
© Jyllands Posten with special thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DNA not a match for John Mark Karr nsc Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th August 2006 12:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
JonBenet wrote:
I am famous for being killed.

Beyond the door,
There's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more
Tears in heaven.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
29th August 2006 04:25 PM
Jaxx
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

HE PROBABLY JUST WANTED A RIDE HOME

this is my sentiment exactly. or a "get out of jail in thailand free" card. its quite possible his crimes could have gotten him the death penalty there..it was fairly obvious to anyone following the case or to anyone who has read any of the books out on the subject that this guy was not the one. he was spewing information out of the many books written on the subject and was clearly obsessed.

on the news last night here in denver they stated that the reason they didn't want to test his dna is that they were afraid he was going to flee. come on. the guy turned himself in and has admitted to looking for a book deal.

the media should be ashamed of itself for the way they treated this rumor. it would have been news if the DNA had matched. this guy is just another peddy preddy and they gave him the limelight.
29th August 2006 06:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

this is my sentiment exactly. or a "get out of jail in thailand free" card. its quite possible his crimes could have gotten him the death penalty there..it was fairly obvious to anyone following the case or to anyone who has read any of the books out on the subject that this guy was not the one. he was spewing information out of the many books written on the subject and was clearly obsessed.

on the news last night here in denver they stated that the reason they didn't want to test his dna is that they were afraid he was going to flee. come on. the guy turned himself in and has admitted to looking for a book deal.

the media should be ashamed of itself for the way they treated this rumor. it would have been news if the DNA had matched. this guy is just another peddy preddy and they gave him the limelight.

Jaxxy ?!?!

Jaxxy ................ ?!?!

Is that really you ?!
29th August 2006 06:42 PM
Martha I saw the choppers overhead in Boulder where they were holding him yesterday. Chris works in a building on the same lot as the prison is located.

It was creepy seeing the tons of tv cameras on the ground and 'copter's hovering above....if that nut fuck comes near me I'm snappin' his neck!

Madness!
29th August 2006 07:34 PM
purrcafe I'm thinking that he was so obsessed with the case and with JonBenet that in his mind, he forged a connection to her by associating himself with the crime. What a weird twist to an already weird and twisted case. So now, can the umbrella of suspicion again be opened over Patsy Ramsey?
30th August 2006 10:46 AM
Jaxx
quote:
purrcafe wrote:
So now, can the umbrella of suspicion again be opened over Patsy Ramsey?

probably. steve thomas, the lead detective makes a great case in his book jon benet inside the ramsey murder investigation. at 6 years old jon benet was still a bed wetter and steve theorizes that patsy had had enough of the midnight bed sheet changes and accidently killed jon benet by possibly knocking her into the bathroom sink vanity or on the floor in a fit of frustration. then the family set up the crime scene.

but bedwetting is also a sympton of child abuse, it could have been an inside job since there were no footprints in the snow the following morning. however, there's evidence to support an intruder--jon benet was such a high profile kid. but how could an intruder find their way around the basement which i understand is a maze? i don't want to believe that the parents were involved.
[Edited by Jaxx]
30th August 2006 10:48 AM
pdog Wasn't she raped?
30th August 2006 10:52 AM
Jaxx yes there's evidence consistent with sexual abuse. but i also read the testimony of a doctor who said the evidence was also consistent with a bumpy bike ride. heck its all over the board. john ramsey had money. everyone knows if you have enough of it you can buy justice.
30th August 2006 11:05 AM
pdog Wasn't DNA found indicating a rape ie: male ejaculate?
I would know more about this case, if it had been presented like news and not some overblown freakshow.
I'm very ignorant, I change the channel when this comes on b/c it's so unreal the way this is covered. It's a circus.
30th August 2006 11:15 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:
Wasn't DNA found indicating a rape ie: male ejaculate?

JOEYKINS?
30th August 2006 11:50 AM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

JOEYKINS?

Sick!
30th August 2006 11:52 AM
sirmoonie Fuck this speculation - I only believe what other have guessed in the media - you people are like fucked in the head.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)