ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forum Outdoor, Horsens 3rd September
© Jyllands Posten with special thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What JB has taught the pug Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
30th August 2006 05:37 PM
Some Guy Ladie and Gentleman would you welcome pleez- Rap Cat!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1K2du4nJA
30th August 2006 05:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Storm is worse than sway & maybe that jizz guy also is but not amny others. Your mileage obviously will vary.

You know I love both you and the Storm - and you deep down love each other too...

And papa Keno still loves you for that 150 post an hour day long flamewar a few years back!

That was a classic!

30th August 2006 05:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

We will ask for your participation when we need to "lower the bar"

You are not remotely equipped to make that judgement. Trust me....

30th August 2006 05:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i essentially like just about everyone on this board, nbtp included, but I will not adjust my personality, posting style, or beliefs simply to appease others.....ADDA

I like you too - you're so easy!

30th August 2006 05:56 PM
glencar
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

You know I love both you and the Storm - and you deep down love each other too...

And papa Keno still loves you for that 150 post an hour day long flamewar a few years back!

That was a classic!

Actually I think it was 201 posts in about an hour & a half! I was soemwhat tipsy that night & I felt bad the next day when papa keno chastised us. Even though he later turned out to be quite an asshole, back then he was pretty cool. As for me liking the Storm, I wish him nothing but ill. I hate him!
30th August 2006 06:07 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Actually I think it was 201 posts in about an hour & a half! I was soemwhat tipsy that night & I felt bad the next day when papa keno chastised us. Even though he later turned out to be quite an asshole, back then he was pretty cool. As for me liking the Storm, I wish him nothing but ill. I hate him!

You know it's a love/hate thing with you two...

Did you know FPM was fanning the fires by posting as bleww, blu, etc?

30th August 2006 06:18 PM
glencar
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

You know it's a love/hate thing with you two...

Did you know FPM was fanning the fires by posting as bleww, blu, etc?

Oh so that's who that was! LOL It's probably the only funny thing he ever did.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)