ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forum Outdoor, Horsens 3rd September
© Jyllands Posten with special thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen Divorce? Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th August 2006 10:49 PM
glencar I just saw on Access Hollywood that the Springsteens are divorcing. Bruce has taken up with a 9-11 widow who he met at the Concert for Heroes.
24th August 2006 11:03 PM
Martha I found this:

SFGate: Daily Dish
Bruce Springsteen
Springsteen's Marriage Over?

Chronicle / David Paul Morris

Bruce Springsteen has reportedly split from his wife
of 20 years, Patti Scialfa, and started a new
relationship with a Sept. 11 widow.

Friends of the musician claim Springsteen and Scialfa
have separated in secret, after he fell for a redhead
he met when he organized the September 11 telethon,
"America: A Tribute to Heroes."

A source tells the New York Post, "They're separated,
but everyone has been sworn to secrecy. We're not
supposed to talk about it."

Although Springsteen enjoyed a recent vacation with
Scialfa and their three children, he has been spotted
near his New Jersey home with the mystery woman.

Scialfa's mother, Victoria, tells the newspaper, "I
don't know anything about it; I don't want to talk
about it."

A rep for the singer has refused to comment.
25th August 2006 05:30 AM
UGot2Rollme surprising news if true. That telethon was almost 5 years ago.. the song Hungry Heart comes to mind -

Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack
I went out for a ride and I never went back
Like a river that don't know where it's flowing
I took a wrong turn and I just kept going

CHORUS
Everybody's got a hungry heart
Lay down your money and you play your part

I met her in a Kingstown bar
We fell in love I knew it had to end
We took what we had and we ripped it apart
Now here I am down in Kingstone again

CHORUS

Everybody needs a place to rest
Everybody wants to have a home
Don't make no difference what nobody says
Ain't nobody like to be alone

CHORUS
25th August 2006 09:53 AM
nanatod I don't care who he's fucking, as long as Max Weinberg is on drums and Garry Tallent is providing the bass line.
25th August 2006 10:04 AM
jb I have examined his scalp very carefully over the past decade, and he is definitely wearing a partial hairpiece....look closely and you can tell that it does not blend that well wilth his side hair...he was balding in the early nineites(crown area) and he has complete coverage now.
25th August 2006 10:21 AM
glencar The new woman is from Jersey & has red hair. Meet the new boss; same as the old boss...
25th August 2006 10:36 AM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
I have examined his scalp very carefully over the past decade, and he is definitely wearing a partial hairpiece....look closely and you can tell that it does not blend that well wilth his side hair...he was balding in the early nineites(crown area) and he has complete coverage now.

jb, The next time I run my fingers through his hair I will get a sample for you! Do you have access to a lab?
25th August 2006 10:40 AM
glencar A meth lab won't do!
25th August 2006 10:41 AM
jb Hello Martha...Springsteen, whom I like very much, has gotten off easy as the "working man". He is worth wellover 200 million and if this divorce is true, it is his 2nd or 3rd? Mick has only been divorced twice, and yet, he is viwed as a whore monger.
25th August 2006 10:43 AM
glencar Well, Mick is a bit of a hound dog. Brucie however is no working man these days. He is very concerned for all of us.
25th August 2006 10:43 AM
glencar BTW Congrats on 22k!
25th August 2006 10:44 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW Congrats on 22k!

and they are real !!!!
25th August 2006 10:46 AM
glencar Mine are too!
25th August 2006 10:47 AM
glencar I hear Joey's are fake!
25th August 2006 10:47 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hear Joey's are fake!

No,,,he is truly #1
25th August 2006 10:48 AM
glencar Nah, he's all about imitating Maxy. Takes away from his numbers.
25th August 2006 10:52 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nah, he's all about imitating Maxy. Takes away from his numbers.

I disagree...Joey and maxy have been posting for a very long time....it is no coincidence that they feed of each other to generate a very funny r/s.
25th August 2006 10:55 AM
glencar Possibly...
25th August 2006 11:00 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Possibly...

I think they have a unique r/s...remember, they are both C10's!!!
25th August 2006 11:01 AM
glencar Heidi Klum is aging nicely!
25th August 2006 11:19 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Heidi Klum is aging nicely!

Banging Seal......hard.
25th August 2006 11:31 AM
glencar Who knew a German girl could look so hot?
25th August 2006 03:10 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I have examined his scalp very carefully over the past decade, and he is definitely wearing a partial hairpiece....look closely and you can tell that it does not blend that well wilth his side hair...he was balding in the early nineites(crown area) and he has complete coverage now.

Funny !

25th August 2006 07:13 PM
mac_daddy this sounds like a plotline of "rescue me" (best show on tv, btw)...

glencar - you hit it on the head: the boss seems to really have a thing for redheads...

and this would be the second divorce, but i dont know if you can really count the first marriage. i remember they got married (some model) and then like two weeks later, tunnel of love came out. and i remember thinking - damn, this marriage is not gonnna last long...

but that tunnel of love tour was the last great one he did, playing those sports arenas (after the stadiums of born in the usa). those shows were fabulous!!!
25th August 2006 08:10 PM
GimmeExile The article that started this was published in the NY POST, which gets about 50% of their stories wrong. The article had a half-dozen factual errors.
26th August 2006 12:28 AM
Lavendar The grass must be brighter GREEN for these STARS!
29th August 2006 03:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels SPRINGSTEEN RUBBISHES SPLIT REPORTS

LATEST: Veteran rocker BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN has denied reports he has split from PATTI SCIALFA, his wife of nearly two decades. The BORN IN THE USA star was said to have separated from Scialfa in secret, after he fell for a 9/11 widow he met when he organised TV telethon, America: A Tribute To Heroes. But Springsteen writes on his website, "Due to the unfounded and ugly rumours that have appeared in the papers over the last few days, I felt they shouldn't pass without comment. "Patti and I have been together for 18 years - the best 18 years of my life. We have built a beautiful family we love and want to protect and our commitment to one another remains as strong as the day we were married."
29/08/2006 07:46

29th August 2006 08:09 AM
glencar http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060828/en_nm/springsteen_dc
29th August 2006 08:14 AM
Gazza
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
and this would be the second divorce, but i dont know if you can really count the first marriage. i remember they got married (some model) and then like two weeks later, tunnel of love came out. and i remember thinking - damn, this marriage is not gonnna last long...

He was actually married to his first wife (Julianne Phillips - a model and actress, she was in "Fletch Lives") for over 3 years. Met Oct '84, married May '85, split summer '88 after a paparazzi photographer caught a pic of him in an uncomprising situation on an Italian hotel balcony with Patti during the Tunnel of Love tour which he couldnt exactly explain away by saying they were discussing that night's setlist (Tunnel of Love came out October '87)

quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
but that tunnel of love tour was the last great one he did, playing those sports arenas (after the stadiums of born in the usa). those shows were fabulous!!!

Wouldnt say it was his last great tour, but its a personal favourite of mine (second only to the 'River' tour) even though we only got it in stadiums over here. Majestic shows.
[Edited by Gazza]
29th August 2006 08:19 AM
glencar That raises the ugly specter of Chuck Leavell sitting in Mick's lap on a balcony whilst discussing set lists. Brrr!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)