ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Jezuz!! What a great shot, it must be the cover of bigger bang
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gonna "Bang" My Friends! Return to archive
September 1st, 2005 12:16 PM
gimmekeef Long week end and big pool party planned.I've got the album on cd (unnofficial) and I'm just going to put it on over the outside speakers fairly loud.Wont say a word about it.Just watch to see the reactions and if anyone says...Fuck whatzzzzzzzzzzz that!!!!....should be about 50 people all ages.....My own secret listening party!!!
September 1st, 2005 12:20 PM
nankerphelge Nice idea -- won't they crap in the pool tho when they figure it all out!!

"It's no big deal"
September 1st, 2005 12:36 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Long week end and big pool party planned.I've got the album on cd (unnofficial) and I'm just going to put it on over the outside speakers fairly loud.Wont say a word about it.Just watch to see the reactions and if anyone says...Fuck whatzzzzzzzzzzz that!!!!....should be about 50 people all ages.....My own secret listening party!!!

Man-o-man, the world needs more neighbours like you!
September 1st, 2005 12:42 PM
gimmekeef Thanks Lazy...always room for one more and 2 kegs of beer too!...Course not the good old Canuck beer I used to enjoy back home.Hey I'm coming up for the Toronto show maybe we can hook up for a pint?....
September 1st, 2005 01:12 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Thanks Lazy...always room for one more and 2 kegs of beer too!...Course not the good old Canuck beer I used to enjoy back home.Hey I'm coming up for the Toronto show maybe we can hook up for a pint?....

Where's "home" now? Where was it before?

A pint, indeed! I'll be at the Hard Rock on Yonge St. around 2:00-3:00.

http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes/Cafes.aspx?Lc=YONG

Toronto Tom (from Shidoobee) and I planned to hook up there in the afternoon. He's now taken liberty to extend the 'party' to the 'doobee folk. I've yet to visit there since they renovated. Naturally, this is extended to any RO members who are coming to Toronto.

By the way, if you're staying in Toronto overnight, we plan on going to Stones Place after the show. We're still 3+ weeks away from the show, but if you've any TO questions, let me know.

GK, watch for PM a few days before the show...
September 1st, 2005 01:20 PM
gimmekeef Thanks again Lazy...lived in Kitchener for like 30 years, then Vancouver now Atlanta.My wife is on shidoobee a lot while I hang here.We're comin in to party and have 2nd row Keithsides for TO.Looking forward to meeting you and the gang.Geez when I saw them at the old Gardens in 72 ( 2 shows that day!) I waited on the cement outside for 3 days for tix.Now just flash my credit card...lol...take care eh?
September 1st, 2005 02:03 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Thanks again Lazy...lived in Kitchener for like 30 years, then Vancouver now Atlanta.My wife is on shidoobee a lot while I hang here.We're comin in to party and have 2nd row Keithsides for TO.Looking forward to meeting you and the gang.Geez when I saw them at the old Gardens in 72 ( 2 shows that day!) I waited on the cement outside for 3 days for tix.Now just flash my credit card...lol...take care eh?

Good Lord, Kitchener!? I'm in Waterloo! Good friends of ours just moved to Newnan, GA - now your neighbours. Looks like you got some pretty good seats on your hands for the TO show. Look forward to meeting you...
September 1st, 2005 02:28 PM
gimmekeef Lazy..small world huh?...We are staying in Waterloo for 3 days before the show at my daughters in the Rim Park area...
September 1st, 2005 02:59 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
We are staying in Waterloo for 3 days before the show at my daughters in the Rim Park area...

3 mins from my place. I'll be in touch...
September 1st, 2005 03:34 PM
gimmekeef Ok..here goes Lazy..you dont live in Eastbridge do you?..That would be a helluva coincidence!...Lets have a beer or six!!!!!
September 1st, 2005 10:15 PM
Soldatti Enjoy your party and blow the house out with the volume. I want to do something similar the next weekend with a couple of friends.
September 2nd, 2005 11:28 AM
egon i'd like to do something like that, but sadly none of my
friends have got any taste.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)