ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Jezuz!! What a great shot, it must be the cover of bigger bang
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Welcome Back JB Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 31st, 2005 03:18 PM
glencar I think they're just too damn cheap!
August 31st, 2005 03:21 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think they're just too damn cheap!

Toss in the shitty weather this evening and Comerica Park might very well be 7/8ths EMPTY tonight .

Hell , Mick should force Michael Cohl to sit right in front of the stage throughout the entire concert and hold cue cards to all the songs .

{ CA - RACK }

Smacky !

[ Edited by Steelie ]

[Edited by Joey]
August 31st, 2005 03:21 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jair wrote:

Also, extra supa dupa violence, police killing anyone, poverty, dozens of beggars every block, children 8 yrs stealing/shoting you for a pair of tennis, well, a butchery much worse than Iraq or Israel, with a biggest number of dead bodies/day. Rio is a bit worse.
WORD!

[Edited by Jair]

Stoopid reply Jair... tsc tsc tsc.... you don't need to start that sort of thing..... not really.....

This tour we are gonna share a booze.
August 31st, 2005 03:22 PM
glencar Geez, I was thinking of going to Brazil but Chile sounds much safer!
August 31st, 2005 03:23 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Geez, I was thinking of going to Brazil but Chile sounds much safer!

www.omahameca.com

August 31st, 2005 03:24 PM
glencar I've heard Omaha now has meth gangs. i'm staying away. The Bronx is safer these days.
August 31st, 2005 03:26 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
glencar wrote:
I've heard Omaha now has meth gangs. i'm staying away. The Bronx is safer these days.

August 31st, 2005 03:26 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
glencar wrote:

WTF?!?! Are you just fuckin' kidding me right Blue?!?!?!?
August 31st, 2005 03:30 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I've heard Omaha now has meth gangs. i'm staying away. The Bronx is safer these days.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1636&u_sid=1495141

August 31st, 2005 03:35 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:

Chile indeed is much safer, a THOUSAND times, Glencar.
Argentina is cool too!

And hey Jayjay, Am I lying?
I just think our friends has to be prevented bout the high violence in this f*cking country.
Just check the papers or turn your TV on.
Where are you living?

August 31st, 2005 03:41 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jair wrote:

Chile indeed is much safer, a THOUSAND times, Glencar.
Argentina is cool too!

And hey Jayjay, Am I lying?
I just think our friends has to be prevented bout the high violence in this f*cking country.
Just check the papers or turn your TV on.
Where are you living?

Since I avoid getting mad these days... I swear I won't shout what I'm thinking and is consuming my guts......I won't fight, no way.

Things are not the way this guy is picturing.
August 31st, 2005 03:49 PM
Jair
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Since I avoid getting mad these days... I swear I won't shout what I'm thinking and is consuming my guts......I won't fight, no way.

Things are not the way this guy is picturing.

Feel free to get mad, JayJay.
and the "things" really aren't as I told -- the details are still worse.
Oh, i forgot the kidnaps!!!, way of life of...hundreds??? of people??!!
Hey Jayjay, are you a politician or a policeman?
Cut the crap, then!

August 31st, 2005 03:50 PM
J.J.Flash Hey Glencar, will we share that booze that we so long waited for?
August 31st, 2005 03:52 PM
glencar Only in Chile, Jay Jay, only in Chile.
August 31st, 2005 04:01 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
glencar wrote:
Only in Chile, Jay Jay, only in Chile.

No problem, as long as you are not believing about what was said. And don't forget that you know this guy well, you even avoid talking to him, since all he does is raising cain and causing strife, you know that, always writing something to see if somebody fall on his trap and see the tempers raising. You DO know that!

If I have enough money, anyway, I will try to have that beer with you in Chile, no problem at all. Always wanted to meet you dude!
August 31st, 2005 04:01 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Only in Chile, Jay Jay, only in Chile.

LOL.
See Jayjay?! How can you want to attract our American friends to this blood jungle?
Damn! And shut up now, pliz!

August 31st, 2005 04:07 PM
glencar
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

No problem, as long as you are not believing about what was said. And don't forget that you know this guy well, you even avoid talking to him, since all he does is raising cain and causing strife, you know that, always writing something to see if somebody fall on his trap and see the tempers raising. You DO know that!

If I have enough money, anyway, I will try to have that beer with you in Chile, no problem at all. Always wanted to meet you dude!

LOL You guys are great. I hope to meet you too. Please stay safe in all the strife!
August 31st, 2005 04:13 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

LOL You guys are great. I hope to meet you too. Please stay safe in all the strife!

" HAVE AN EAR FOR LOVE "
( Written by Joey )

" When you are near
Though we're under a cloud
Why do I hear
Rainbows that shine out loud
Why is there music
When I'm kissing your glove
Could it be
That I have an ear for love.

Why when you smile
Do those bells ting-a-ling
Turning my heart
Into a thumping thing
Chattering magpies
Coo coo coo like a dove
Are they saying
That I have an ear for love.

In the clatter of cars
And the patter of shoes
You sigh, a sonata begins
I say nota to the blues.

When you appear
Though we're in a typhoon
Why do I hear
Snowflakes that fall in tune
Glee clubs of moonbeams
Sing your name in the blue
When I hold you near, my love
Look into my ear, my love *** JOEY NOW
HITTING THE HIGH NOTES ***
You'll see that what I say hear, my love
Is true. "
August 31st, 2005 04:14 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:

Thank you Glencar, the same about you.
Jayjay gets mad to easy.

Well, just one advice: before you come, watch the Brazilian movie "City of God". Madafaka recommended to me. That is a real picture of Brasil.

Everybody knows South Africa & Brasil (mainly Sao Paulo & Rio) are the most violent places in the world.

Also, check the US Consulate in Rio & Sao Paulo. They will tell you all about it.

Still mad, Jayjay?

WORD!
Office Word!!!

August 31st, 2005 04:34 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
18)Voodoo Allie-my good friend from Shidoobee...a greatr woman who unfortunately lives in New Orleans, but is safe!!!

good news. I met her in Dublin. Glad she is ok.

Good to see you back.

[Edited by Gazza]
August 31st, 2005 04:37 PM
glencar I am looking at CNN right now. The destruction down there is astounding. It looks like VoodooAllie made her way to South Carolina. I can't imagine what I would do with my life if this happened to me. Everything is gone along the Mississippi Coast.
August 31st, 2005 04:39 PM
voodoopug
August 31st, 2005 05:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
I am looking at CNN right now. The destruction down there is astounding. It looks like VoodooAllie made her way to South Carolina. I can't imagine what I would do with my life if this happened to me. Everything is gone along the Mississippi Coast.

One of the main reasons why as much as I like the place, I'd personally find it hard to live in the US...I know its a huge country and all, but the amount of extreme weather conditions and disasters you folks get is extraordinary.

Thank Christ our climate isnt as extreme as that (we cant cope with even a couple of inches of snow or rain without panic setting in anyway - Christ knows what we'd be like if there was a REAL natural disaster like whats happening at the minute)
August 31st, 2005 05:53 PM
Jair
quote:
Joey wrote:

" HAVE AN EAR FOR LOVE "
( Written by Joey )

(...)

Really???
Ohh, I'm so touched, Joey! Thank you!!!

I'll whisper that part
"Why when you smile
Turning my heart
Into a thumping thing"

In the Jayjay ears.

August 31st, 2005 05:54 PM
Joey
quote:
Jair wrote:

Really???
Ohh, I'm so touched, Joey! Thank you!!!

I'll whisper that part
"Why when you smile
Turning my heart
Into a thumping thing"

In the Jayjay ears.

Jair .........................................

That is a " Joey Original " ..... Enjoy
August 31st, 2005 08:17 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
This is my take.....the sound was the best since 89....Keith and Ronnie really focused and sounded very good. Jagger was great as always and Charlie was as steady as ever. The thing is, I don't listen to any post 78(and thanks to Throbby 81 boots) as IMO, they always sound dreadful. Thus, while my personal opinion was very positive, it may not trancend unto the boot. I thought Ronnie did a very admirable job, with Mick even encouraging him to move up to the front of the stage and play harder(at least that's how it appeared to me), and Keith was very solid...except he still does not play much when he does his set...."The Worst" was quite good. Overall, I highly reccommend attending if they play like this.....while the set-list is not great, (I am amazed YGMR has become a "war horse"), the performance was excellent.

I'm pinching myself......

Never thought I'd read a review like this from our jb..but I know he enjoyed the show as I saw him afterward.

Glad you are back my friend.

MSG in January.....I'm in....I take it you'll be buying drinks at the Plaza or the Waldorf???

LJ.
August 31st, 2005 09:00 PM
glencar Walter's, no?
August 31st, 2005 11:03 PM
corgi37 I could only ever live in Oz. No extremes in weather (well, come to think of it, it WAS a bit breezy today) and no murderous renegade Police.

You all seem to be such jet-setters.

See you in NY here.
See you in CHile there.
Met her in Ireland here.
Meet me in St. Louis there.

Doesnt any of you fuckers want to come to the REAL place where Jesus was born?

Oh, and all my feeling to the people in Big Easy.

Hope Britney Spears is ok.
August 31st, 2005 11:18 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I could only ever live in Oz. No extremes in weather (well, come to think of it, it WAS a bit breezy today) and no murderous renegade Police.

You all seem to be such jet-setters.

See you in NY here.
See you in CHile there.
Met her in Ireland here.
Meet me in St. Louis there.

Doesnt any of you fuckers want to come to the REAL place where Jesus was born?

Oh, and all my feeling to the people in Big Easy.

Hope Britney Spears is ok.

LOL. Meet you in Amsterdam 2006 Corgi?
September 1st, 2005 12:00 AM
glencar LOL I'm going to Oz next year...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)