ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Jezuz!! What a great shot, it must be the cover of bigger bang
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones & NASCAR... Return to archive
August 30th, 2005 04:00 PM
The_Worst You have to give it to the Stones...they are really trying to get this album to sell well...Targeting "Streets of Love" for the contempory/female audience, "Rough Justice" for the classic rock audience, "Back of my Hand" towards fans of the blues, now "Driving Too Fast" for the NASCAR crowd...In addition, the Monday Night Football campaign...they are really trying for a high selling album!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050830/film_nm/stones_dc;_ylt=AgEMFarcBPZQ4lV.L3luanlxFb8C;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl
August 31st, 2005 01:52 AM
Bloozehound I hear that video was made using slave labor of underage russian bride prostitues, forced to edit out the Stones and replace them with shots of Dale Earnhardt bobble heads via orders of Toby Keith and Wal-Mart, who secretly siphon the profits into their secret swiss bank accounts to help fund Haliburtons war for oil

at least thats what I read on the lib internet blogs, anyway
August 31st, 2005 02:15 AM
Brainbell Jangler Right, "lib internet blogs" (as distinguished from non-Internet blogs?) in Bizarro World, where the progressives are the ignorant halfwits who hate the Stones and the reactionaries are intelligent, well-educated and fair-minded.
August 31st, 2005 07:34 AM
glencar Now you're learning, shirley!
August 31st, 2005 07:40 AM
Poplar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
(as distinguished from non-Internet blogs?)

my friend, see: http://www.novogate.com/board/968/215120-1.html

...this was just a counterpoint....

...developing...
August 31st, 2005 09:01 AM
glencar 3 elections in a row lost...developing...
August 31st, 2005 09:50 AM
72Tele Here's a novel marketing idea. Make a great, relevant album that comes from the heart, then release it with fanfare that falls somewhere below the crowning of a new king and tour your ass off at a ticket price somewhere below the price a new refrigerator. After a while it just becomes a huge shovel of hype then you realize "gee there isn't really much substance to this record is there?". I have had this record for over three weeks now and already I am not enthused to put the CD on. I want to hear reviews from you guys say around November first and I'm sure most real music fans will agree this album is lame. I do not believe rock and roll is dead but to be honest the Rolling Stones are. Well at least the Rolling Stones that people in thier 30's, 40's and 50's remember.
August 31st, 2005 01:22 PM
glencar From what I've heard, I like it. But ask me again in November.
September 1st, 2005 01:07 AM
Brainbell Jangler glencar:
Like Leslie Neilsen said, "Stop calling me surely."
September 1st, 2005 01:45 AM
glencar LOL
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)