ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at home, Richmond August 1976
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2 minutes of Astoria footage on Dutch site... Return to archive
08-28-03 07:41 PM
Angiegirl Here is a Dutch site with 2 minutes of Astoria (small piece of No Exp. and somewhat larger piece of JJF) and some interview-with-fans-soundbites. You can choose 56k or broadband connection. O, and some Dutch commentaries in between the fans talking, but after that it's the Stones. It's 3 or 4 minutes in total.
http://www.planet.nl/planet/show/id...97566/sc=ee632f
08-28-03 09:12 PM
riffhard64 Thanks Angie..that was great!
08-28-03 09:20 PM
StonesChick I loved No Expectations. That was really good.

Thanks.

Angie, I wasn't trying to pick on your the other day. My fanaticsm got the best of me. The only reason I'd ever jello wrestle would be to rip that necklace of your neck.

Just kidding, but I love that necklace.

cheers

08-29-03 01:09 AM
Madafaka Thank you very much Angie
08-29-03 09:58 AM
sirfito Angie: thank you very much!
Saludos,
Fito
08-29-03 10:01 AM
steel driving hammer Thank you Angie!
08-29-03 09:02 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
StonesChick wrote:
Angie, I wasn't trying to pick on your the other day. My fanaticsm got the best of me. The only reason I'd ever jello wrestle would be to rip that necklace of your neck.

I know StonesChick, I got carried away too. You just caught me at a bad time I guess, just had a similar discussion on another board and also on this one, so that's why I had it with those comments for the 3rd time the same stuff you know. Never mind, we are all fans and we have to keep things alive, right? No hard feelings. I love the necklace too, bought it in Spain some years ago. Seems they sell those at many places tho.
08-30-03 08:33 AM
StonesChick Cheers and best wishes!