ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at home, Richmond August 1976
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header - 1978! Return to archive
08-28-03 02:38 PM
Child of the Moon That is a great header! I love pics from the '78 tour, especially of Mick and Keith. Anyone happen to know the source on this one?

If anyone else has some nice '78 pics, I'd love to see 'em!
08-28-03 03:06 PM
jb That picture always brings back great memories. There are a couple of nice 78 picures in the 81 tour program....Next to those 72-73 Jaggar/Richard sharing the mike poses, this picture is right up there....they actual seem quite happy....
08-28-03 03:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
That picture always brings back great memories. There are a couple of nice 78 picures in the 81 tour program....Next to those 72-73 Jaggar/Richard sharing the mike poses, this picture is right up there....they actual seem quite happy....

it does bring back good memories jb.

Fuck that is a sweet guitar Keith is playing
08-28-03 03:27 PM
LadyJane I'll surf for some '78 pics. The superblow thread needs to be bumped up!!

LadyJ.
08-29-03 01:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header by the great and super cool Lynn Goldsmith