ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at home, Richmond August 1976
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's Support Wembley 29th?! Return to archive
08-27-03 02:00 PM
hotlicks
Just wondering who was it supporting the Stones on Friday.
Is it the Thrills or Feeder?
08-27-03 02:03 PM
Honky Tonk Man Feeder
08-27-03 02:11 PM
jb Enjoy Astoria HTM...thbis will be a once in a lifetime experience with Mick T. I'm happy you were able to get tickets as anyone in london who is a stones fan and is missing this show, is really missing something special.
08-27-03 03:48 PM
Honky Tonk Man I do not have a ticket for the Astoria show. I am very jealous of everyone going, but i think i'm now over it. It will be a good show, but not as good as Giants Stadium!

Just my opinion. Mick T tomorrow, Stones on friday and then off to San Fran on the 8th Sept. Things are not that bad really.

Alex
08-27-03 03:52 PM
erikjjf You don't think the Astoria will be as good as Giants Stadium...???
08-27-03 04:00 PM
Honky Tonk Man No im sure Astoria will be the better show. But remember, just because its in a small theatre and your up close, it doesn't mean the Stones are going to be on fire. The Stones are just as capable pulling offa blinding performance in a place like that stadium in Praque as they are in front of a smaller crowd.

I really do hope Astoria is great. I know it will be. Just seeing the Stones in a theatre must be great. Ho hum, my time will come.

Alex
08-27-03 05:45 PM
stewed & Keefed Next time Alex we will both see them at a club gig...
08-27-03 06:19 PM
Honky Tonk Man Oh yeah, we will be there!

ERHUMM.. YOU HAVE PM!