ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at home, Richmond August 1976
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones with Aguilera? Return to archive
08-26-03 08:27 AM
caesar What would u think if the old boys rerecord "Gimme Shelter" with Christina Aguilera?
I'd die to hear that. Greetings from London to all Stones fans in the world.
08-26-03 08:46 AM
Zeeta Hello and welcome mate - I'm in Leeds!

I personally would die if I HEARD that!

Won't happen though - although I know what your saying as she has a great voice but she is not worthy of recording with the Stones.

Here is a question would she record with them though?!

08-26-03 09:01 AM
beer
quote:
caesar wrote:
What would u think if the old boys rerecord "Gimme Shelter" with Christina Aguilera?

Only if Charlie uses her ass as a bongo drum.
08-26-03 10:10 AM
Jumacfly LOL Beer!! excellent!!
08-26-03 11:19 AM
riffhard64 After Fucking Timberlake,that would be the last straw for me!..say it ain't so
08-26-03 11:24 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Hmm. I'd rather stick my finger down my own throat than hear that number.

-tSYX --- Sucks my dick, gotta get a lick from you... one thing, one thing to, one thing to remember...
08-26-03 12:39 PM
Boomy Yeah, why not...I mean, the Stones' kids probably like her.
08-26-03 02:40 PM
magicwoman noo never ever i hate that aguilera girl
08-26-03 03:02 PM
jb I would enjoy anal with CA ...she is awesome!!!
08-26-03 03:31 PM
Jaxx IMO the multimillion dollar machine that is now the rolling stones will do it if it will make them even MORE money. its a decent marketing strategy to get CD sales up from younger generations that would otherwise walk on by. it worked for carlos santana and frank sinatra.

jb, i bet you'd enjoy a wall vacuum as well.....
08-26-03 06:59 PM
chris girard I wouldn't be too upset if Christina Aguilera sang with the Stones, Mick would probably f#*K her after the show.
08-26-03 07:07 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
chris girard wrote:
I wouldn't be too upset if Christina Aguilera sang with the Stones, Mick would probably f#*K her after the show.

SHIT!! That's exactly what I was thinking. Though I'd prefer it if Mick would simply hose her after a show WITHOUT her appearing in it. I'd rather hear someone fart Lisa's part rather than see some other pop ditz get up onstage...
08-26-03 10:27 PM
chris girard SHIT!! That's exactly what I was thinking. Though I'd prefer it if Mick would simply hose her after a show WITHOUT her appearing in it. I'd rather hear someone fart Lisa's part rather than see some other pop ditz get up onstage...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe if she took her clothes off too, that would add a bit to the presentation.......an appropriate gesture she is singing "Gimme Shelter".........
08-27-03 11:24 AM
Jumping Jack He better get his shots before getting near that skank.
08-27-03 12:43 PM
sirfito God! I hope NOT. Please NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Fito
08-27-03 01:10 PM
jb I just love that "Dirty" video....what ass cheeks!!!!!
08-27-03 03:51 PM
Honky Tonk Man Now that Beyonce is the number 1 diva, nobody cares out Christina anymore. That new video with Lil Kim terrible!

Alex
08-27-03 04:00 PM
jb Beyonce probably has cellulitic thighs..CA is pure, unadulterated , sex. She will pleasure you HTM ....
08-27-03 04:07 PM
Honky Tonk Man Christina can pleasure me anytime she wants. But she's not THUNDER THIGHS like Beyonce!

08-27-03 04:09 PM
jb why are you not in the astoria by now