ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at home, Richmond August 1976
© 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anybody seen... Return to archive
08-25-03 04:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl the header?
08-25-03 05:00 PM
caro no, but I can tell from the size of the pic that it must be a particularly great photo.
08-25-03 05:10 PM
kath yeah, i don't see anything either....bet it's a dandy!!
08-25-03 07:07 PM
Angiegirl My cat Happy stole it; he loves licking photos for some reason. I think I saw it in the living room, maybe with some tape I can manage to get it back into reasonable form and stick it on the screen, just wait...
08-25-03 07:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Angie if you cat did it it was because you are in the header

Back to normal
08-25-03 07:17 PM
Boomy Whoa! I'm not a Rocks Off member anymore! What happened?
08-25-03 07:24 PM
Angiegirl See? Happy is feeling really guilty now, but I took the pic away from him and put it back.
08-25-03 07:26 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Boomy wrote:
Whoa! I'm not a Rocks Off member anymore! What happened?

JB banned us all.
08-25-03 09:07 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Anybody seen what?

...my downers?

-tSYX --- I'm tryin' to get to heaven, before they close the door...
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
08-25-03 10:14 PM
Fiji Joe Is that the snoop diggity original Boom? Or just a baggy pants wearing poser?

08-25-03 10:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now let me explain, we had two problems today, first we exceeded the bandwith once more so in the morning the wetpage was off, so the header and banners on the board didn't show.

Later something happened with the board's layout as only a portion of the HTML codes were there and not the usual, the worst thing is that today an archive was generated automatically and instead of the nice Angie's header we had the wrong one... too bad
08-25-03 11:20 PM
kath that's too bad, i was really enjoying the "jb banned us all" scenario.....
08-26-03 01:14 AM
Boomy It's me Fiji. I didn't post for a couple of months, didn't have my password, so I got a new handle. Welcome back, bro.

BTW, what was the name of that model board again? Some of that shit on there had me rollin' on the floor!!
08-27-03 09:16 PM
Fiji Joe Alright Boom... think it was glamourmodels.com...that was some cool stuff...how is school going?