ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

FleetCenter, Boston - September 3, 2002
AP Photo/Winslow Townson
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: i think soulie... Return to archive
09-02-02 05:53 AM
stonedinaustralia must be asleep now

by my calculations it's about 3.00 am monday morning in detroit and, let's face it, he had a big weekend

we should all try to relax while we can and take stock because i fear it is not over yet

i think he said on another thread he had to go back to work on tuesday but this still gives him a good 12 - 18 hours (at least)in which to post - judging by his output over the last two days we can expect heavy fire in the order of one post every 3 - 5 minutes - something like 150 posts (minimum)...can we handle another onslaught?? - well, i guess we have no choice...

brace yourselves
09-02-02 06:06 AM
Jumacfly Hi SIA!!!!

how are you??
hey, seems the boys will visit Australia, great news for you!

hope you re fine

Cheers
09-02-02 06:34 AM
stonedinaustralia hey ju

i'm fine ('tho i've noticed my chiba tin now has a bottom to it)

how are you?

hope you had a good weekend

it's been pretty busy on the board...soulie has gone over the top and out of control - le deluge de soulie

yes, it is exciting about the tour - now i'm undecided whether to go to sydney or melbourne - i may even try to do both!!... that would be one wild week or so

09-02-02 10:28 AM
Scot Rocks lol SIA, It's probably just that pre tour excitement...I hope!!!! lol

Mark
09-02-02 11:28 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Aww... Soulie's just incredibly excited about the tour...

...as am I!

Once the adrenaline high drops out from under him and he crashes, his posts may well become just variations on the phrase "grrrrglg"...

Besides, it's better that he's dripping with positive energy as opposed to vicious barbs like our mysteriously absent friend from Florida - I think with Bob Dylan he crossed the line of no return and is now recouparating.

So keep on' postin', Soulie! At least you generally have interesting things to say!

-tSYX --- An' it's been the ruin of many a poor boy - and God, I know I'm one!
09-02-02 11:30 AM
Soul Survivor I feel like an icon at this board. I'll post my heart out......if thats what it desires
09-02-02 11:38 AM
Jumacfly yes you are Soulie!!!
09-02-02 11:39 AM
Soul Survivor Thank you, thank you

I feel like Chaz during band intros

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road