ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

FleetCenter, Boston - September 3, 2002
AP Photo/Winslow Townson
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Count down Return to archive
09-01-02 09:11 PM
Lacride About forty-eight hours and the greatest universal show will go on. I'll sit at my computer trying to catch all I can about it. And I'll raise my glass to all lucky fans at the Boston Fleet, across the ocean.
'Wish you'll have a great show and get your kicks!

FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!!
09-01-02 09:20 PM
Soul Survivor Watch, theryll be like mp3's up on Wednesday
09-01-02 09:26 PM
Lacride
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
Watch, theryll be like mp3's up on Wednesday

Sure?! I salivate like a Pavlov dog...

Thanks, Soul Survivor
09-01-02 10:30 PM
Boomhauer I just hope when people report about the show they will say it was "LOUD, LOUD, you damn sunuvabithes!!"

I went to see THE WHO and it wasn't that loud. Hope this tour the music will be loud and have enough power that can light up the city of Las Vegas.
09-02-02 01:29 AM
Soul Survivor
quote:
Lacride wrote:

Sure?! I salivate like a Pavlov dog...

Thanks, Soul Survivor

I'm not posotive......but the mp3s of the Toronto gig came up pretty fast...........and there will be boots
09-02-02 04:14 AM
MarthaMyDear I hope it's loud, also!!! I've been BLASTING Exile LOUD in the car, etc., pretending I'm at one of the shows!!! HE!!! HE!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P It's fun!!! lol................ :P I'LL RAISE A LATTE ('CAUSE I DON'T DRINK) TO WHOMEVER'S GOING TO OPENING NIGHT, ETC.!!! ROCK ON AND ROCK HARD, DUDES AND DUDETTES!!!

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road