ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

FleetCenter, Boston - September 3, 2002
AP Photo/Winslow Townson
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick doodling on piano Return to archive
09-01-02 04:26 PM
NewGuyInTown If you wait a couple of minutes after the last song on "Godess in the doorway" you�ll hear Mick doodling to a piano, now is it Mick who�s playing the piano if so he�s quite a virtous on piano. Does anyone know about this?
09-01-02 04:32 PM
Moonisup He can play piano very well, Keith also!! I loved mick on keyboards during Memory motel in amsterdam on 06-29-1998,
I hope he does it more on the upcoming tour, also I like playing him harp, but not on LARS. But on down in the bottom, love that one, paradiso 1995!!!!!!
09-01-02 07:18 PM
Jaxx mick is credited for piano on Hide Your Love off Goats Head Soup.
09-01-02 08:31 PM
Gazza he also plays piano on "Memory motel" "far away eyes", electric piano on "Fool to cry", "Worried About you" and keyboards on "Continental drift", "Saint of me" and "Might as well get juiced",so hes done a fair amount of twinkling in his time!

On Mick's solo albums, he also plays clavinet on the "Wandering spirit" CD
09-01-02 09:03 PM
steel driving hammer My clavinet will always be open.
09-01-02 10:12 PM
T&A According to the rehearsal reports, should they pull out Worried About You at the theater and/or arena shows, you can expect Mick on piano.
09-01-02 10:30 PM
steel driving hammer Mick in Piano durring Worried About You!

Please say it ain't so!

I need Mick TESTIFYAING on the end!

You know,

"YEAH I'm a hard working Maaaaiiiin,
When did AAAAAAAI ever do you Wrooooooaung AHHHIA?
YEAH get all my money Baaaaaaiaaaba,
Brang Brang it on home,
Yeah, I'm telling the tuth.
YEAH dose SWEET THANGS "YEAH" DAT YOU PROMISED MAY!!!

I know he's not as young but he needs to stand up durring that part.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road