ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

FleetCenter, Boston - September 3, 2002
AP Photo/Winslow Townson
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: mick jagger Return to archive
09-01-02 01:39 PM
MICK JAGGER FAN Hi, i am a big fan of mick jaggers, i am going to the september 10th concert at the united center. has anyone ever gone to their concert early to walk around and see if they could see any of the roadies or anything?

i am debating whether i should go to chicago early that day and walk around to see if i can catch a glimpse of my man.

anyone ever done this or could give me any suggestions.

my one goal in life it to meet mick jagger and i feel this maybe my last chance to see them in concert.

Hope to hear from someone

mick jagger fan for life
09-01-02 01:47 PM
Moonisup Well I can see you're really into mick. You scare me a bit!!But I hope for mick that you are a girl!!!
09-01-02 02:36 PM
parmeda MJ Fan...
I hear ya...I know where you're coming from.
I'm from Chicago myself and I'll warn ya now...you have some competion when it comes to tryin' to get a glimpse of Mick here...lol.
Seriously, the issue at The United Center, you can try to get there early, however, since the events of Sept.11th, the city frowns on "tail gating" and huge gatherings at such events...understandably. A word of advice, don't provoke a Chicago Mounted Police officer. AND...you will see a vast difference of security from the 3 venues here, The United Center being the most strict.
Hope this helps...and make sure you get the chance to see the statue of Michael Jordon out front when you get there...it truely is awesome.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road