ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

FleetCenter, Boston - September 3, 2002
AP Photo/Winslow Townson
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hello all I am Canadian but not a terrorist. Return to archive
08-31-02 09:05 PM
Toronto Tom Hi all , Lazy Bones sent me over to the board to check it out. I always have been meaning to have a look.

Hope to see you all on tour. Can't believe how close we are to opening night.

[Edited by Toronto Tom]
08-31-02 09:07 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Hyah Tom!

Tried to register once over at Doug's - had problems with it.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great work you did up there in that forested land! Your reports were invaluable to us and we waited on every song you heard with ear pressed against the door.

-tSYX --- Don't stop!
08-31-02 09:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL what a way to introduce yourself! I mean, "Hello all I am Canadian but not a terrorist"

Welcome aboard Tom! Of course I know you from Undercover, Shidoobeeland, the videos of the Palais Royale (you rock!!!) and specially because of all the information about the rehearsals you provided to the Stones fan on the net.

Well, this is other corner of the same place... We're in the same boat, on the same sea. We're everywhere!!

Thanks again for all the information, keep it going!!!

08-31-02 10:35 PM
Nellcote TORONTO TOM!!!!!

Welcome!!-You Da Bomb!

Thanks for all the Terrific reports!

Really set the stage for this tour!
09-01-02 12:40 AM
Soul Survivor Tom.........I've downloaded about 35 of the pics you've taken............you rock ass!

(That sounds kind of.......)

I'm Fred Flinstone, I can Make your Bedrock!

Word to your motha'

Soulie
09-01-02 04:18 AM
marcus aurelianus Toronto Tom , I have been reading your messages about the
rehearsals for weeks from ... France . You can't even realize how IMPORTANT they were for us , European fans ...
Thank you SO MUCH for all the photos . Keep telling your
impressions .
09-01-02 04:26 AM
sonicrock another french fan wanna thank you for all reports and photos and set list thank you thank you sonicrock
09-01-02 05:58 AM
Toronto Tom Thanks everyone for the kind words but I was just having fun. I did go down to rehearsals a few more times then I would have due to people saying how much they enjoyed hearing about them. I think it is important to realize that I posted for many of my Toronto friends that had been there and told me what was going on.

I submitted a review of the Rehearsals to IORR and it will be in the next issue due out in Late September.

WE should also thank MainSTExile, Al , Frank, and Tony for passing along information to me to post when I was not able to go down due to lack of sleep.

Tonight I had a few people over from the rehearsals and we enjoyed a nice night of stones and pictures and talking about the rehearsals and club gig.

09-01-02 01:46 PM
Tom >>>> I submitted a review of the Rehearsals to IORR and it will be in the next issue due out in Late September.

Congratulations Tom you submitted your work to the best fanzine, don't waste your time and your reputation with other self called "official clubs"
09-01-02 02:29 PM
Maxlugar Oh so that's YOU Toronto Tom.

Your updates have been an important ingredient in our Stonesian world.

Thanks from New York Maxy.

MmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road