ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

FleetCenter, Boston - September 3, 2002
AP Photo/Winslow Townson
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Peter Wolf/Mick and Keith Return to archive
08-31-02 10:22 AM
gimmekeef I have an XM Satellite radio and get absolutely great sound and listen to one channel called Deep Tracks.Heard a new Peter Wolf yesterday with the boys backing him.The sond was "Hands on the Wheel"..(I think).Was kind of upbeat country sounding with a definite Stones feel.Really liked it a lot.Also heard Don't Stop on this channel and the sound was awsome!Think this new single will grow on us kinda like Tumblin Dice did for me when it first broke.My excitement about this track is high because when you hear the ending you get the feeling the guitars are just starting to wind out...therefore can't wait for the live evolution of this song!!!Let the licking begin!!!!!!!!
08-31-02 10:52 AM
Nellcote Song is called "Nothing But The Wheel" On Peter Wolf's upcoming solo album "Sleepless" or Artemis Records.
It's Jagger only, singing, playing harp. Keith appears
on the cd, on a Sonny Boy Williamson track, "Too Close Together".

Go to Peterwolf.com for more info, or artemis records site.

CD drops 09/10. Wolf was live on Boston station ZLX Thursday, great, great interview.

WOOFA GOOFA MAMA TOOFA!
BLOW YOUR FACE OUT BABY!

09-01-02 01:01 AM
Soul Survivor I gotta hear this new record of his
09-01-02 08:39 AM
RipThisJoint
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Keith appears
on the cd, on a Sonny Boy Williamson track, "Too Close Together".

I heard the tail end of that song on a Boston Radio station a few days ago and it rocked. They were interviewing Peter Wolf and playing stuff from the new CD.

09-01-02 12:29 PM
gimmekeef You know Nelcote that when I hear thus song the guitar part sound is so like Keith I just assumed it was him.Great cut regardless.
09-01-02 08:35 PM
Nellcote For those in Beantown, the interview with Peter Wolf replays tonight at 1000PM, after the premier of Bill German's "Stones Zone" on 100.7, WZLX.

Yeah, Keith's only appearance on the album is on "Too Close Together"

See Ya Tuesday Night at THE FLEET!!!!

FLOOR-SECTION H, FRONT!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road