ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

FleetCenter, Boston - September 3, 2002
AP Photo/Winslow Townson
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Live At Electric Ladyland Return to archive
08-31-02 08:56 AM
Drift Away Well i'm new here so first let me introduce myself.

I'm from the netherlands and i'm 17 years old and a stones fan for about 2 years. Since +/- 6 months I also collect ron wood cd's. Today I was serving the internet and at yahoo I found the following cd:

Live At Electric Ladyland Ron Wood, does somebody of you know what this cd is

Ralf

link:
http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=product&id=1921885116&subpage=main&clink=dmmu.artist
08-31-02 09:14 AM
TT It�s a radio show (or should I say a copy of a radio show) from Ronnie�s 1992 solo US tour. It was recorded in NYC and was broadcasted by the album network WNEW FM 102.7. Bootleggers made good copies of the show:

Gunslnger
Happy Woody
Live at the Electric Ladyland
Pretty Beat Up.

Don�t miss the show. It�s great and exc. soundboard.

But don�t pay more than $/� 15-20.

Hope this helps.
08-31-02 12:25 PM
Drift Away Ok.

Thanks
08-31-02 01:34 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Rock on! Another solo Ronnie fan!

Highlights from the show were also released in an official album called "Live And Eclectic" - incredible stuff, they all shine. One of my all time favorite live albums. "Show Me", "Pretty Beat Up", "Testify", "Black Limousine", "Stay With Me"... on and on and on.

-tSYX --- Well I know your name is Rita 'cause your perfume's smellin' sweeter!
09-01-02 12:52 AM
Soul Survivor BAsed on the thread title.......I thought this was gonna be a Hendrix post......then I was gonna be like.........What the fuck?
09-01-02 03:29 AM
Drift Away Yes I've got Live and Electric, and i really like black limousine and stay with me, especially the end of the song. I think live at the ritz is a great cd too.

And Soul Survivor this luckely ain't a Hendrix post

Ralf

I said I Know it's only Rock'n Roll but I like It
Like it yes I do!!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road