ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

FleetCenter, Boston - September 3, 2002
AP Photo/Winslow Townson
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The new arena stage and more on IORR Return to archive
08-30-02 06:01 PM
CS Bjornulf is in Boston and posted some news abut the arena stage and the local press

Aug. 30: The new arena stage
The new arena stage being built in the FleetCenter right now is different from the No Security stage. There will be a large visual backdrop behind the stage, meaning no 360 degrees concept. The second stage is located on the other end of the venue, with a walkway in-between, like in 1999. The Stones are currently rehearsing at the FleetCenter, while the final decotaions of the stage are being finished.

http://www.iorr.org
08-30-02 07:05 PM
T&A someone just posted that a Boston station just flashed to them rehearsing Street Fightin Man (short clip) at the Fleet. Oh-oh - I need to go revise my submitted setlist!!!
08-30-02 10:37 PM
Boomhauer Hail the Stones!

BTW, look at the forecast for Boston: A high of 69 degrees?
Damn that sounds nice! This mid 80's to 90's shit is taking a toll on me. I need a cool, cool breeze.

Have fun in Boston.
08-31-02 04:58 AM
MarthaMyDear A high of 69 degrees? There's only one thought that goes through my mind when that's printed on the same page as the Stones... And, it AIN'T THE WEATHER!!! lol..................... :P HE!!! HE!!! lol.................. :P

*** Martha ***

(And, add Aerosmith to that, also!!! ;D)
09-01-02 01:06 AM
Soul Survivor I want to atleast see a pic of the new stage. And, I've come to a conclusion of the corn thing. The stage will be smothered in corn so the boys dont get hungry

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road