ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "the biggest banger" Return to archive
August 29th, 2005 09:32 PM
funkycam

[Edited by Gazza]
August 29th, 2005 10:38 PM
CraigP Thanks.
August 29th, 2005 10:47 PM
pdog I'm DL'n right now, and I don't even know what it is!
Crazy !!!
August 29th, 2005 11:14 PM
funkycam long time listener...first time caller...

Enjoy my friends!
August 29th, 2005 11:24 PM
Nasty Habits WORD
August 29th, 2005 11:44 PM
pdog Wow!
I'm glad I took the call.
I've converted to .wav and spliced up each track into a seprate file. I then burned to disc, pretty decent quality... For Mp3. My patience has paid off...
August 30th, 2005 03:39 AM
Sleepy London Clown Great, thanks Funkycam!!!!
August 30th, 2005 04:10 AM
Jumacfly Thank you and welcome here!!

...I wonder what it is...
August 30th, 2005 05:25 AM
Poplar
SWEET!
August 30th, 2005 05:31 AM
egon neocon
August 30th, 2005 07:05 AM
Poplar
damn - where to start?

first impressions: some of the best tracks on here are the ones people seemed to shrug off a bit. "Cat Dragged In" is cool as shit, a really interesting progression of guitar licks. Neocon sounds fantastic, even the 'shits' line. As everyone has mentioned, "Laugh" is a flat out 10. She Saw Me Coming is a bit cookie-cutter and repetative, but so is Start Me Up... i think it feels like an instant Stones standard. They gotat do SSMC live, and with some horns. Dangerous Beauty has an interesting feel as well. "Oh, No" kicks ass, but not like i thought it might.

Infamy... that song should fucking last 10 minutes. way too short.

I feel like everything from Back of My Hand on is stellar. especially with that nice GROOOVY bit around tracks 11 thru 13. it's sooo nice in there. Kinda makes me feel like "Rain" could have been swapped out with "Driving" to make a whole funk section there.

Mick is amazing, he sounds really good on like 99% of it.

DJ stepped up on this album too.

Charlie. nuff said.

Ronnie and Keith are produced well, but sometimes i feel like i should be getting a guitar lick when i'm not. (on the other hand, that sparsness gives it an understated feel overall, like they're not 'try'n' to be the stones.)

honestly, it's stunning. Way to go boys.

August 30th, 2005 08:57 AM
funkycam any contribution I can make to brighten the day... i'm all for it!!! I must say that I think this "sounds" like a Stones album...very rock and roll...
August 30th, 2005 08:58 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Poplar wrote:

damn - where to start?

first impressions: some of the best tracks on here are the ones people seemed to shrug off a bit. "Cat Dragged In" is cool as shit, a really interesting progression of guitar licks. Neocon sounds fantastic, even the 'shits' line. As everyone has mentioned, "Laugh" is a flat out 10. She Saw Me Coming is a bit cookie-cutter and repetative, but so is Start Me Up... i think it feels like an instant Stones standard. They gotat do SSMC live, and with some horns. Dangerous Beauty has an interesting feel as well. "Oh, No" kicks ass, but not like i thought it might.

Infamy... that song should fucking last 10 minutes. way too short.

I feel like everything from Back of My Hand on is stellar. especially with that nice GROOOVY bit around tracks 11 thru 13. it's sooo nice in there. Kinda makes me feel like "Rain" could have been swapped out with "Driving" to make a whole funk section there.

Mick is amazing, he sounds really good on like 99% of it.

DJ stepped up on this album too.

Charlie. nuff said.

Ronnie and Keith are produced well, but sometimes i feel like i should be getting a guitar lick when i'm not. (on the other hand, that sparsness gives it an understated feel overall, like they're not 'try'n' to be the stones.)

honestly, it's stunning. Way to go boys.

I love it. Neocon is powerful! so is the rest, was a great record!
August 30th, 2005 12:16 PM
Gazza Our apologies to those of you who were hoping to download this, but we've been contacted by Virgin and asked to remove the link to this file as it infringes copyright.

Sorry folks, but in this case we'd no alternative
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)