ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm going to Baltimore 2/1/06! Who else?? Return to archive
August 29th, 2005 07:10 AM
Factory Girl
August 29th, 2005 08:54 AM
glencar Can't do it. Middle of the week thing. Damn them!
August 29th, 2005 09:19 AM
Factory Girl I'm sorry you won't be there, glenny. I would like to meet and greet you.
August 29th, 2005 09:20 AM
glencar Come to MSG!!
August 29th, 2005 09:20 AM
glencar Or Hershey!
August 29th, 2005 10:14 AM
Factory Girl When is MSG? Are tix still available?
August 29th, 2005 02:06 PM
glencar Sept. 13th. I tried to upgrade my Jan. 18th ticket this am but there was nothing better, sadly.
August 29th, 2005 02:16 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Or Hershey!

Or Omaha

www.omahameca.com

August 29th, 2005 02:42 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I'm sorry you won't be there, glenny. I would like to meet and greet you.

Yes, this is another of those infrequent occasions when I agree with my colleague Glencar - come to Hershey! And to the party at my place the night before!

Failing that, a bunch of us are holding out for MSG 1/20, soon to be announced!
August 29th, 2005 03:07 PM
Factory Girl Thank you, my kind friend FPM. When is Hershey, and are tix available?
August 29th, 2005 11:18 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Thank you, my kind friend FPM. When is Hershey, and are tix available?

Hershey is Sat Oct 1, is sold out, but as JB can tell you, NO show is REALLY sold out!

Maxmeister is coming from Texas with no ticket (last I heard) and I've got a few friends here who are deeply regretting not getting tickets earlier. I feel certain tickets will materialize sometime between now and the moment the lights go down.

The party is at my place the night before and everyone, as I've said many times, is invited!. It's a "welcome back to the USA Marko!" party. And a C4 or C5 of the C10 Reunion. I live an hour or so northwest of Chocolate Town.

Joey's coming! Maybe you can get a ride with him!

There are also some Stonesdoug-related Shidoobie parties going on Saturday in or near Hershey.
August 30th, 2005 12:39 AM
Maxmeister
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Hershey is Sat Oct 1, is sold out, but as JB can tell you, NO show is REALLY sold out!

Maxmeister is coming from Texas with no ticket (last I heard) and I've got a few friends here who are deeply regretting not getting tickets earlier. I feel certain tickets will materialize sometime between now and the moment the lights go down.

The party is at my place the night before and everyone, as I've said many times, is invited!. It's a "welcome back to the USA Marko!" party. And a C4 or C5 of the C10 Reunion. I live an hour or so northwest of Chocolate Town.

Joey's coming! Maybe you can get a ride with him!

There are also some Stonesdoug-related Shidoobie parties going on Saturday in or near Hershey.

Factory Girl, you need to be there. It will be a continuous party all weekend in central PA.
I just received the program for FPM's soiree. For starters, it will be the album Emotional Rescue uncut. My inside and very reliable sources tell me we will be blessed with a solo of ER the song by a member of C10. No other info is available at this point.

All this plus a Stones gig. If that doesn't get the juices flowing, nothing will.

Rick
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)