ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Full album available on Winamp.com, NOW !!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
August 28th, 2005 08:41 PM
gotdablouse Looks like I'm getting in too late or need to reboot my PC, I get "error synching to mpeg" in the playslist ?
August 28th, 2005 08:47 PM
FPM C10
quote:
BlindLemon wrote:

I am not a music criticism heavyweight...

Oh no? Then explain THIS gem:

quote:
BlindLemon wrote:

... mostly free of the icing of kitch which rotted the teeth of VL.

That is a GREAT (and most assuredly heavyweight) line!

Makes me think of those pictures of Keef playing with the Faces in '74, where all his choppers have turned black!

I don't think it was kitsch that rotted Keef's teeth, though!

August 28th, 2005 09:48 PM
exile
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
ONNYA .. what a rocker !
Biggest Mistake - Yes !!
She Saw Me Coming - woooot !!

Ken Oath!!! and Dangerous Beauty, Driving Too Fast ....wow
[Edited by exile]
August 28th, 2005 10:00 PM
IanBillen I only have a Mac here and i-tunes is a bust with these numbers. I tried downloading Win-amp for mac to no avail. Would someone be so kind to shoot me a little MP3 love my way at [email protected]. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ian
August 28th, 2005 10:14 PM
Daethgod check mail Ian
August 28th, 2005 10:27 PM
Bloozehound Kick ass!

having my own lil private cd listening party here, NOW!

Tee Hee Hee Hee !!!!
August 28th, 2005 10:45 PM
exile
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
having my own lil private cd listening party here, NOW!

August 28th, 2005 10:53 PM
Bloozehound ONNYA kicks ass!!

great improvement
August 28th, 2005 11:39 PM
IanBillen [quote]Daethgod wrote:
check mail Ian

!OH MY GOODNESS!>Did I go back in a time capsule?

This fuckin album rocks harder than anything in recent memory and the songs are great. It is so hard hitting! I am at a loss here. Still trying to soak it all up. Thanks so much. thankyou thankyou thankyou.

How in your face it is.
Now this is indeed hardcore Stones boys and Girls!

Ian
August 28th, 2005 11:58 PM
tumbling dice ONNYA studio version ROCKS , ten times better than Rough Justice. `Laugh i nearly died `´ is a classic ballad !.It won´t too long and Dangerous Beauty got the X-winos vibe.´let me down slow `´ and ´´biggest mistake´´ are different but good. ´sweet neocon´´ is like a Jagger solo tune,have good idea but the final product is not good.Keith´s songs are COOL like him.´driving too fast´´is pure stones . Hey guys ,play it live !
August 29th, 2005 12:09 AM
The_Worst
quote:
Jeep wrote:
First you need a full version of Winamp.
You can downoad it on the site were the songs are hosted.

http://www.winamp.com

The songs are here :
- click on "music" in the orange area
- in music genre, click on "classic rock and oldies"
- after Dylan there is a Stones section, click on "more music"
- select your song....

ENJOY !!!!

HELP!!! I can't get this to work! When I click on a song name real player opens up & it says "There is no software update available from Real to support this content" & it just locks up!! What do I need to download these songs? HELP!!
August 29th, 2005 12:20 AM
KeepRigid Try dragging/adding each song to the Winamp playlist instead of clicking on them.
August 29th, 2005 12:23 AM
beer I think all of the songs are available as MP3's over on Shidoobee.

-
August 29th, 2005 12:59 AM
The_Worst
quote:
beer wrote:
I think all of the songs are available as MP3's over on Shidoobee.

-

Thanks guys!! I got it!!!
August 29th, 2005 04:09 AM
hotlicks I do hope all you guys are going to buy the album now--------- the stones would never dream of ripping us off------would they?????? only kidding-great album-best since some girls.
August 29th, 2005 04:40 AM
charlotte angie, did you record OK? I cannot get any sound on playback...
August 29th, 2005 05:59 AM
Monkey Woman Thanks a bunch, Jeep, this just made my day!!!

Yeah, people, first dowload and install the full version of Winamp (it's free!) here :
http://www.winamp.com/player/free.php

Then go to the music/classic rock section here:
http://www.winamp.com/music/browse.php?mtype=M&genre=2

To the right of the album title, click on the "high" or "low" icon according to your connection speed. Normally, it opens the playlist to the full album in the Winamp player! Crank up the volume and... Enjoy!

BTW, I had no problem recording it with Total Recorder for further listening. I can't believe the Stones made it all available to us, on line, in good quality. Each fan can have his or her own little listening party today, not just the music biz people!!!

And next week, to this day exactly, I'll go to the music store asap, go back home with my purchased copy of the album, turn off the phone and play the thing in all glorious hi-fi quality on my stereo set... Praises be, for Music is god and the Net is its prophet. Thank you Virgin, thank you Stones.
August 29th, 2005 06:09 AM
gotdablouse Still can't get though for some reason, for some having difficulties you can check out the thread at Shidoobee with direct links.

Sound is good but not excellent, so no worries on any real fan having to buy the album after listening to these versions :
August 29th, 2005 08:41 AM
blackandblue Call me old-fashioned but I am not going to download this. I am just gonna buy the record in the store and pay the price. Nothing against downloading but I want the real cd on the day it is released. That growing tension is part of the joy.
August 29th, 2005 08:50 AM
J.J.Flash Oh my..... I'm at the edge of a heart attack......

hmmm.. have I already told I'm gonna buy this thing?!?!?

I swear the God.....
August 29th, 2005 08:53 AM
Jumacfly I will DL it tonight and buy it next week...
August 29th, 2005 09:31 AM
FotiniD I don't want to download it, it will spoil the suspense
I want to suffer and wait for September 5th, lol.
August 29th, 2005 09:35 AM
Jair I'll dl this afternoon, then I 'll wait for my orders:

I bought in a cyberstore a Brazilian edition, due to release September 5 (likely because September 7 here is the Independence Day), then I had the idiot idea to buy the Jap edition w/DVD, which has been postponed to September 20 & the single, of course, due to August 31.
August 29th, 2005 09:51 AM
Scottfree
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
I don't want to download it, it will spoil the suspense
I want to suffer and wait for September 5th, lol.

You mean the 8 years prior wasn't enough time?
August 29th, 2005 09:52 AM
hotlicks What's on the dvd ?
August 29th, 2005 09:59 AM
Jair
quote:
hotlicks wrote:
What's on the dvd ?

I really don't know. Someone here said is the ABB recording making of & interviews...
August 29th, 2005 10:05 AM
exile
quote:
Jair wrote:
then I had the idiot idea to buy the Jap edition w/DVD, which has been postponed to September 20

I also bought the Jap + dvd and also waiting
I hope the dvd menu is not in japanese
August 29th, 2005 10:08 AM
Madafaka Thank you very much Banquete de Pordioseros: http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2518
August 29th, 2005 10:12 AM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Thank you very much Banquete de Pordioseros: http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2518

Anyone knows if from Winamp the quality is better than 64kbps?

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!
August 29th, 2005 10:16 AM
Gazza
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

!OH MY GOODNESS!>Did I go back in a time capsule?

This fuckin album rocks harder than anything in recent memory and the songs are great. It is so hard hitting! I am at a loss here. Still trying to soak it all up. Thanks so much. thankyou thankyou thankyou.

How in your face it is.
Now this is indeed hardcore Stones boys and Girls!

Ian

All that angst over the last 18 months was worthwhile, Ian - eh??

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)