ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith apologies Return to archive
August 26th, 2005 10:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels RICHARDS APOLOGISES FOR MEMBER FURORE

LATEST: ROLLING STONES guitarist KEITH RICHARDS has officially apologised to SIR MICK JAGGER for discussing the size of his penis in public.

The iconic singer was furious with Richards for his "huge balls, small c**k" comment last week (ends21AUG05) - but Richards insists he was really trying to compliment the star.

Richards spokeswoman says, "He has apologised to Mick because he was trying to be complimentary and ended up appearing to be offensive.

"He did say that Mick had big balls, as in he admired him because he was gutsy and courageous.

"How would he know anything about the size of his willy?"

26/08/2005 13:56

August 26th, 2005 10:10 AM
justinkurian Is this from the Sun again?
August 26th, 2005 10:15 AM
corgi37 He's known him since he was 10. OF course he knows the size of his dick.
August 26th, 2005 10:18 AM
The_Worst
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
RICHARDS APOLOGISES FOR MEMBER FURORE

LATEST: ROLLING STONES guitarist KEITH RICHARDS has officially apologised to SIR MICK JAGGER for discussing the size of his penis in public.

The iconic singer was furious with Richards for his "huge balls, small c**k" comment last week (ends21AUG05) - but Richards insists he was really trying to compliment the star.

Richards spokeswoman says, "He has apologised to Mick because he was trying to be complimentary and ended up appearing to be offensive.

"He did say that Mick had big balls, as in he admired him because he was gutsy and courageous.

"How would he know anything about the size of his willy?"

26/08/2005 13:56

This has to be a joke...
August 26th, 2005 10:29 AM
Ten Thousand Motels To be perfectly honest, I was never bothered much by penis size stuff...I let other guys worry about that....I'm a cunnilingus man myself.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
August 26th, 2005 10:34 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
To be perfectly honest, I was never bothered much by penis size stuff...I let other guys worry about that....I'm a cunnilingus man myself.

LOL!!
me too...a tongue and a few fingers and forget about the size
August 26th, 2005 08:47 PM
KeithRichardsWife Let's see yours Keith
August 27th, 2005 10:00 AM
Hannalee
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
He's known him since he was 10. OF course he knows the size of his dick.

Won't it have grown since then? Perhaps Keith's got short-term memory loss; it would hardly be surprising....
August 27th, 2005 10:04 AM
blackandblue I think Keith is not interested in sex anymore. I an interview he told a guitar was for him the most sexiest thing on earth: the round shape and the hole reminded him of something. Besides too many women think he isn't attractive anymore. Even Gorda refuses to kiss him!
August 27th, 2005 10:08 AM
glencar Please, let's shit can this one!
August 27th, 2005 06:19 PM
the good These guys are entertaining as hell. never a dull moment with the glimmer twins
August 27th, 2005 06:48 PM
texile keith offering an explanation through a spokesperson?
that's funny in itself - the comment actually WAS taken out of context - when i read it - it sounded so juvenile, but the entire comment was different ....
he WAS complimenting jagger for having balls - as in courage - but then he added the rest as a joke - in context;
either way - its funny.....poor mick.
August 27th, 2005 07:01 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

LOL!!
me too...a tongue and a few fingers and forget about the size

damn straight, drive 'em crazy with the tongue first and then you'll have a MUCH better chance of being remembered as a good fuck
August 27th, 2005 08:32 PM
kath well, if you saw "performance", you'd know keef speaks the truth.....
August 28th, 2005 12:11 AM
exile I'm not even going to grace this subject with an answer
gutter journalism from the sun doesn't deserve it.

Its fucking juvenile, Keith should know better
Keith has just come off looking like a wanker

Keith wouldn't play LIVE8 because everyone asking him to do it was knighted

Keith says his solo stuff was big success while Jaggers was a flop.

Keith turned into a sour, bitter, jealous wanker lately.

[Edited by exile]
August 28th, 2005 12:22 AM
texile true exile - mick carried keith's junkie-ass self all through the 70s....like a real friend would - without judgement.....but keith? all he does it make juvenile judgements - about jagger's lifestyle, women....music....cock....and whatever else; keith has been coddled for too long...and his hair is now red;
August 28th, 2005 08:18 AM
exile
quote:
texile wrote:
true exile - mick carried keith's junkie-ass self all through the 70s....like a real friend would - without judgement.....but keith? all he does it make juvenile judgements - about jagger's lifestyle,

Too right texile....Mick deserves better than that
with friends like that who needs enemies

enough said...
August 28th, 2005 08:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
exile wrote:
Too right texile....Mick deserves better than that
with friends like that who needs enemies

enough said...

August 28th, 2005 09:40 AM
mac_daddy
quote:

Keith says his solo stuff was big success while Jaggers was a flop.

well, that statement is true.

but is this really a story, or is it 10km's way of f*cking with us..?
August 28th, 2005 10:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
but is this really a story, or is it 10km's way of f*cking with us..?

That came from contactmusic.com. Kind of the Sun of the internet. Alot of what they get for "facts" is right....but it's usually all "out of context"...but that's what they do. That's what they get paid to do.

Elvira Went To the Hospital After Losing Her Virginity With Tom Jones

Elvira has recently talked about her first sexual experience, mentioning she needed stitches after losing her virginity to famous singer Tom Jones, because he was so well-endowed.

Cassandra Peterson recalled her night of passion in Las Vegas, Nevada, when she needed medical help.

"It was a little hard to handle, shall we say.

"I ended up with a little tearing, a little bleeding and going to the hospital. I had to get stitches."

Elvira, who has also dated Elvis Presley, as a teenage showgirl, regrets not losing her virginity to the King.

"I was so stupid for not sleeping with him”, but "Elvis was constantly surrounded by his entourage, and I was only 17, and I'm sure they knew it", said the Mistress of the Dark.

August 28th, 2005 10:02 AM
exile The whole thing is childish
and it really doesn’t even warrant an intelligent response
August 28th, 2005 10:06 AM
mac_daddy
quote:

That came from contactmusic.com. Kind of the Sun of the internet. Alot of what they get for "facts" is right....but it's usually all "out of context"...but that's what they do. That's what they get paid to do.

Elvira Went To the Hospital After Losing Her Virginity With Tom Jones

Elvira has recently talked about her first sexual experience, mentioning she needed stitches after losing her virginity to famous singer Tom Jones, because he was so well-endowed.

Cassandra Peterson recalled her night of passion in Las Vegas, Nevada, when she needed medical help.

"It was a little hard to handle, shall we say.

"I ended up with a little tearing, a little bleeding and going to the hospital. I had to get stitches."

Elvira, who has also dated Elvis Presley, as a teenage showgirl, regrets not losing her virginity to the King.

"I was so stupid for not sleeping with him”, but "Elvis was constantly surrounded by his entourage, and I was only 17, and I'm sure they knew it", said the Mistress of the Dark.

i was sitting down with a bit of breakfast as i clicked this thread - i completely lost my appettite after reading this...
jeezus - where do you find this sh*t...

and as for the keef comment - it is kinda funny. mick doesnt really have his panties in a twist over this, does he..?
August 28th, 2005 10:51 AM
mac_daddy

+

+++++ shiver +++++
August 28th, 2005 10:55 AM
Some Guy Mick is just pissed that everyone is calling him pee wee now.
August 28th, 2005 02:18 PM
Bruno Stone I really don`t know if this "Mick`s cocksize" stuff is true, if it was taken out of the context, etc... But if Keith said it, MEANING it, he just confirms my feeling about him nowadays: each day he gets more stupid.

All this pirate of rock n roll "attitude" disgusts me.

Shut up and play your fuckin guitar Keith.

Respect your friend, he did more for you, through all these years, than you`ll never do to anybody.
August 29th, 2005 12:59 AM
texile
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:
I really don`t know if this "Mick`s cocksize" stuff is true, if it was taken out of the context, etc... But if Keith said it, MEANING it, he just confirms my feeling about him nowadays: each day he gets more stupid.

All this pirate of rock n roll "attitude" disgusts me.

Shut up and play your fuckin guitar Keith.

Respect your friend, he did more for you, through all these years, than you`ll never do to anybody.

unfortunately - keith's self-styled mythology overshadows the truth as we know it........most people don't realize all the shit mick put up with when keith was a junkie and beyond; keith is so spoiled and self-indulgent that he never HAS to learn anything in life........
August 30th, 2005 06:51 AM
Honky Tonk Man Whether there is any truth in this story or not, I think it's bloody hilarious!

Keep it up Keith!
August 30th, 2005 12:26 PM
JumpingKentFlash Well, Jagger's cock can be found on the web, and Keef's too. There's a page with celeb willys somewhere. It was posted on either Shidoobee or here I think, some months ago. So you can judge for yourself.

BTW: If Keef actually said this, which I think he did, it's very fucking juvenile IMO.
August 30th, 2005 01:35 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
BTW: If Keef actually said this, which I think he did, it's very fucking juvenile IMO.

Maybe so, but this is the way of Mr Richards. Jagger should learn to stop taking himself so seriously. Besides, what's wrong with a bit of toilet humour every now and then?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)