ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I can't believe it! I was banned from Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 26th, 2005 02:44 PM
Joey " maybe it's time to come out of the closet "

August 26th, 2005 02:52 PM
Jair
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just took my morning shit !

But I'm not. Heres is afternoon!!!
No way to take a morning shit
Joey, you feel I should take an afternoon shit?
If so, I have to stop my work...Oh my, what a cruel doubt...
August 26th, 2005 02:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Jair wrote:

Joey, you feel I should take an afternoon shit?
If so, I have to stop my work...Oh my, what a cruel doubt...

Don't Think --- Just Drop that Log !!!!!

NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

******** END TRANSMISSION ***************

August 26th, 2005 03:17 PM
Jair
quote:
Joey wrote:

Don't Think --- Just Drop that Log !!!!!

NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

******** END TRANSMISSION ***************

Good "tactic".
Thank YOU!!!
tic-tac-tic-tic-tac...
August 26th, 2005 06:10 PM
Starbuck ladies and gentlemen:

i cast myself into the abyss of hell to retrieve this vital piece of information:

http://eaglesfans.sonicdns2.net/index.php

please view with safety goggles firmly attached, and make sure there are no children in the vicinity.
August 26th, 2005 07:40 PM
Surround Sister Joey wrote:

I just took my morning shit !

At what time do you usually go for your crap?
Mine is preferrably at 10.30.
August 27th, 2005 01:04 AM
trevcourt The H is O
August 27th, 2005 01:23 AM
BrianJonesForever I hate nazi boards. I started posting pics on one, and I got nasty messages about how I wasn't posting right, and I was new to posting. It had to be horizontally posted, and they are such nasty women on the board. God, so glad to be here where its so chill.
August 27th, 2005 03:11 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
BrianJonesForever wrote:
I hate nazi boards.
God, so glad to be here where its so chill.

you can say that again

i awoke this morning thinking - my god!! what type of drunken nonsense did i leave behind here from last night expecting all manner of comments regarding my drunken gibberish

in retrospect and with the benefit of hungover hindsight it wasn't quite as embarrassing as i feared it might be

but it is fortunate (and very cool) that i am at least tolerated around here - or perhaps it's because everybody else here is just as lunatic as i
August 27th, 2005 02:47 PM
Joey
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

you can say that again

i awoke this morning thinking - my god!! what type of drunken nonsense did i leave behind here from last night expecting all manner of comments regarding my drunken gibberish

in retrospect and with the benefit of hungover hindsight it wasn't quite as embarrassing as i feared it might be

but it is fortunate (and very cool) that i am at least tolerated around here - or perhaps it's because everybody else here is just as lunatic as i

You are MUCH LOVED by The Joey
August 27th, 2005 02:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Surround Sister wrote:

At what time do you usually go for your crap?
Mine is preferrably at 10.30.

I poop pretty much continuously throughout the day .....................................and night !!!!
August 27th, 2005 03:20 PM
blackandblue
quote:
Joey wrote:

I poop pretty much continuously throughout the day .....................................and night !!!!

How many times do you answer the call of nature when you're attending a Stones concert?
August 28th, 2005 01:41 PM
KeithRichardsWife
August 28th, 2005 08:28 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:

You are MUCH LOVED by The Joey

cheers Joey - the feeling is mutual
August 28th, 2005 09:02 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Joey wrote:

That's so cool....
August 28th, 2005 09:04 PM
glencar It's his weight control system.
August 29th, 2005 01:59 AM
gorda
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

it's an outrage

i suggest (as a Rocks Off Member)that we all go round to the eagles website and beat them up like the Glen frey sympathizers that they are (fuck the war on drugs and the war terrorism and all that stuff....what about the war against Glen (or is that Glenn??)Fry.. a true stones fan is dediacted to the War against the Jive...) wether yuo want to fuck mick or you'd arther not...Otherwise we just smother them in the love of the rolling stones that the ones who won't drink from that loving cuop all run around to a black crowes site (st. sway i can di g wheer you ae coming from... and for me it is not the way to go...

just tell them at the door that you know chris robinson (you know....chris robinson)...and you will all get infor free

tell them SIA sent you and there will be no prob;ems

but for the grammar police

The website is called Eagle Land:

August 29th, 2005 02:00 AM
gorda
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
whats the adress of this site Gorda??
let's go R'Offers !!!

August 29th, 2005 02:24 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
gorda wrote:

There's a guy on that board called the moonrambler

ya think its sirmoonie in disguise??

I think he drives a beat up, old rambler
August 29th, 2005 02:42 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Eagles SUCK.

they should ban you from this board just for admittingly hanging out on an Eagles board.

quoted for truth.
August 29th, 2005 09:17 AM
Joey
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

How many times do you answer the call of nature when you're attending a Stones concert?

I had no idea that Glenn Frey was gay ...............and you ?!?!
August 30th, 2005 04:40 AM
Diedre Glenn may not be gay. But he *might* be bi. There have been rumors about him and Don Henley being involved with each other (they had some odd living arrangements -- living in a series of rented houses together even after the Eagles were making good dough, taking vacations together sans women, etc.). So Don also *might* be bi, if the rumors are true. Glenn also used to hang out at David Geffen's house and skinny-dip in his pool almost every day before the Eagles, which somehow resulted in him getting a management contract with David(though that might go under the category of opportunism).

August 30th, 2005 07:12 AM
glencar Didn't Glenn Frey get busted for screwing a young pre-teen girl? They ahd an Eagles concert on NBC the other night & they opened with The Long Run. Horrible song done horribly by a horribly overweight/unattractive Don Henley. I'd have switched the channel right away but I was oddly fascinated.
August 30th, 2005 09:34 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Didn't Glenn Frey get busted for screwing a young pre-teen girl? They ahd an Eagles concert on NBC the other night & they opened with The Long Run. Horrible song done horribly by a horribly overweight/unattractive Don Henley. I'd have switched the channel right away but I was oddly fascinated.

Blue ....................................

That was Don Henley who got busted in the early 1980's for screwing a pre-teen .....................girl .

I saw that Eagles concert Sunday Evening on NBC . Pretty cool that it ran as long as it did !!!!!!!! -- That was the ONLY program on NBC during those two hours .

Without Joe Walsh the Eagles would have died of boredom thirty years ago . Word !

Sassy Tree !
August 30th, 2005 09:37 AM
Joey
quote:
Diedre wrote:
Glenn may not be gay. But he *might* be bi.

There is no such thing as " Bi " .......

....you either ' are ' or you ' aren't !!!! ( Keith John Moon , 1975 )
August 30th, 2005 04:35 PM
Diedre So, people who sleep with both sexes and enjoy it are always gay? Granted, there aren't many of those types actually around, but I'm not sure.

I was just pointing out the rumors about Glenn Frey. Other than the one about him and Don, I've never heard or read any linking him with other men. And he has been married twice, with three kids (Don married once, with 3 kids also). So he's likely either not gay, or only gay with Don Henley (maybe Don is all the man he needs). Now, there are similar rumors about the Stones that have circulated for years (even a story about John Lennon finding M & K in bad together), so take the rumors for what they're worth. It's not fair for another poster to give a blanket, "Glenn Frey is gay" without some proof (or some further rumors).
August 30th, 2005 04:47 PM
Joey " So, people who sleep with both sexes and enjoy it are always gay? Granted, there aren't many of those types actually around, but I'm not sure. "

August 30th, 2005 08:19 PM
gypsy
quote:
Diedre wrote:
So, people who sleep with both sexes and enjoy it are always gay? Granted, there aren't many of those types actually around, but I'm not sure.

I was just pointing out the rumors about Glenn Frey. Other than the one about him and Don, I've never heard or read any linking him with other men. And he has been married twice, with three kids (Don married once, with 3 kids also). So he's likely either not gay, or only gay with Don Henley (maybe Don is all the man he needs). Now, there are similar rumors about the Stones that have circulated for years (even a story about John Lennon finding M & K in bad together), so take the rumors for what they're worth. It's not fair for another poster to give a blanket, "Glenn Frey is gay" without some proof (or some further rumors).

Diedre likes puss puss.

YES!
August 31st, 2005 01:16 AM
Diedre Not really. But I'm not a woman obsessed with Anita Pallenberg, either.
August 31st, 2005 01:33 AM
gypsy
quote:
Diedre wrote:
Not really. But I'm not a woman obsessed with Anita Pallenberg, either.

Did I push your button, "Diedre?"
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)