ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway Park, Boston 23rd August - Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
August 25th, 2005 09:59 AM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
Mathijs wrote:
Funny thing, for years the press has been addressing the Stones as "old", and I just never saw that. For me, the Stones were the Stones. It's the first time ever for me that I look at them and also think "damn, they ARE getting old, and they look it too!" Jagger is actually getting really thin, I never noticed before he had such small legs! The pic above of Jagger clapping above his head -check his moody face, somehow it doesn't seem to fit as much as it did a couple of years ago. Still, the guy has a better physique than me, and I am 30 years younger...

Mathijs

Yes, and the man can still go non-stop for 2 hours! At the end of the 2nd show, during IORR he ran full-tilt from the end of the right wing all the way to the end of the left wing - and the crowd noticed, and cheered him on very loudly! They also cheer loudly when he turns around and wiggles his ass. LOL It's kind of funny but in truth I the crowd is really on his side - they know he's in his early 60s and they cheer him on and on as if to say, "yeah, don't get old, stay young and go for it!" Seriously, it's remarkable how supportive so many people can be to a rock star in his 60s running and jumping and singing for 2 solid hours. It's great... and they realize how rare it is for a 60 year old man to be that fit and put on that kind of high energy show.
August 25th, 2005 01:16 PM
Jair HOW is Mick Jagger playing electric guitar?

August 25th, 2005 01:21 PM
Angiegirl With his fingers

I love Mick's outfits this tour, they look fantastic on him!
August 25th, 2005 01:31 PM
Jair
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
With his fingers

LOL!
I want to know if bad or good...
August 25th, 2005 02:59 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
Jair wrote:

LOL!
I want to know if bad or good...

Very good actually! Especially during "Back of my Hand".
August 26th, 2005 04:19 AM
Surround Sister
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
With his fingers

Hey! Actually a slide bar is used
every now & then...
[Edited by Surround Sister]
[Edited by Surround Sister]
August 27th, 2005 08:25 PM
mac_daddy

heads' up! (ezt link - "behind home base" source)
August 30th, 2005 09:39 PM
Bitch Yes I was at this show, was able to get tickets the day of the show....thru the message boards I answered a few posts and ended up with great seats too.

The highlight of the show for me was of course BITCH. Mick changed the lyrics to "Sometimes I'm sexy, move like a stud, FUCKIN AROUND all night" I love it when MICK's bad!

Also loved INFAMY - KEITH's new ballad, it's really great tune.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)